UNIVERSITY OF DELHI

UNIVERSITY OF DELHI Employee Reviews for Assistant Professor

Fun workplace with lot of cultural activies and professional development

Great opportunity to work here as there are many chances of further growth as compared to other Universities in India. different techniques in teaching are encouraged.

Not very good process of selection.

The recruitment pattern is very dismal, no rules and regulations are follow, it's very much doubted there is something fishy going on in interview process. This has to be changed, other wise competent candidates will remain out of the system.

Pros

Nothing is there

Cons

Everything is despicable in selection of candidate s

Aryabhatta College is the Best organization to work with

We get chance to think, improvise and lead with latest methodologies to make teaching interactive and fun. Calm culture where everyone is given freedom to work it out our own way and suggest and participate in institution building. From principal to Head of Department everyone is like a family and a fther figure.

Pros

frequent gatherings, one to one meetings

Cons

infrastcutural bottlenecks

productive and loving work place

I work in a wonderful college of Delhi University. It has provided me an opportunity to interact and impart knowledge to the rural background students of Delhi. I enjoy sharing experiences with them, live demonstration of concepts make understanding more viable. It is tough to motivate students for making a carrier and living independent life but not impossible. Usually they come from the background where education of girl students is not so important. But I enjoy in helping them learn and change their attitude towards life. Many of them give meaning to their life after three years of graduation.

Work life balance

Hello.Its great to work at Janki Devi Memorial College,As an Assistant Professor of Political Science.It has been the great learning experience for me.The college is really good as far as the work environment is concerned.All the teaching and non teaching staff esp The Principal are very helpful and hardworking.Thank You

research is my passion and being in University of Delhi provides me Good place to nurture young minds to pursue research.

Assistant Professor for 3 Years

Taught Micro,Macro and statistics to Delhi University Students

Assistant Professor

Its a place where we faculty work together. No room for politics.

Delhi-University is a nice place to work with. it provides teaching as well research opportunities.

I have found Delhi-University to be an interesting place to work with. The most advantageous thing about it is that it provides flexible working hours

Pros

conducts free refresher programmes

Cons

short breaks

Jobs at UNIVERSITY OF DELHI