UNIVERSITY OF DELHI

UNIVERSITY OF DELHI Culture reviews

India64 reviews

Clear

Productive and Development as Faculty.

A Central University and a Institute of Excellence as awarded by Government of India.Schedule classes in form of Lectures and Tutorials are regular in nature.Grooming and learning of faculties is evident here in colleges of university of Delhi.Management are in the form of Trust and Governing Body.culture of Discipline in workplace can be seen in every colleges of Delhi university.Hardest part was searching residence in Delhi.Enjoyable part of my job was learning and achievement of Pride in working in Institute of Excellence.

Pros

All central Government facilities

Cons

residence

Good

The university environment is very much flourishing for a student. Several students come from different culture, states that give a chance to know how people in their culture habitat and way of living

Experinced assistant professer taught ug level du affiliated colleges.

Taking classes to the student and review their performance. Developed good communication skills. Management don't value merit. Work culture depending upon nature of teachers association

Pros

Fexible work culture

Cons

Ideological divied

Aryabhatta College is the Best organization to work with

We get chance to think, improvise and lead with latest methodologies to make teaching interactive and fun. Calm culture where everyone is given freedom to work it out our own way and suggest and participate in institution building. From principal to Head of Department everyone is like a family and a fther figure.

Pros

frequent gatherings, one to one meetings

Cons

infrastcutural bottlenecks

Support from senior is good

Working Govt. Organazition is good. Learning enviroment. Felxibility Support Good working culture Work pressure Health benifits Growth in salary Personal growth

Cons

first full time teaching experience, teaching with new pedagogies

A typical day at work- Teaching, research, committee works, student meetings etc. learned- teaching at university level, teaching to masters students culture- very participative and innovative

Nice workplace

The place is a very nice place to work. Located at a superb location, it is also well connected to the various regions of the Delhi-NCR region. I had been a student in this University for five years and at present being a research scholar at the same place, I can say that most of the people working here are very friendly. Also there are healthy interactions among co-workers.

Innovative,productive and flexible work culture

This is one of the best experience I have ever had. Along with the assigned work there is so much to explore,learn and put your creative skills to best. Though staff was supportive,friendly but extra work pressure did not allow me to nurture my creative talents and go beyond my domains.The best part was the training workshops where I could mentor and organize as a team member and learn from colleagues and senior professors.The hardest part was monotony and over loaded work because of lack of flexibility given from my immediate supervisor.

Pros

opportunities to learn and explore

Cons

work pressure

productive work place

Delhi university is a good place to work. Job culture is great. There is research oriented work is more. I became expert in many techniques such as fermentor, PCR.

Its a good place to work. Lot of opportunities to communicate with people of other departments and coordinate.

Its a vibrant place to work. Lot of opportunities to individualize your project along with the requirements provided. Meeting new people and working with them makes this place wonderful to work

It's good

The work was good. I learnt nothing is impossible 'If a person want, so he can do anything and any type of work. Also I learnt how to handle a team work, how can we manage in work load.

Fun Loving place

It was fun to be a part of DU. I have learned alot along with my studies there. People working with me was very good. The project was so manageable that I never felt about any hardest time.

president of college

i was a student president in my college of 8000 students so it was a big win for me and i learned how tp be with students of differenr background and culture

Productive environment

For me the work environment should be friendly and the colleagues should respect each other. Every one should interact with each other in a way. The employees should be at the same time professional. A well-defined team work is the key to the performance. Hence, collective effort and synchronization of work should be there.

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Good

State of the art laboratories. Highly motivated and enthusiastic environment.

tiring and hectic workplace

the hardest part of the job was that seniors were not cooperative. the most enjoyable part of the job was that i was designing my own experiments and can take decisions on my own. I leaned many techniques during my research work.

Assistant Professor

Its a place where we faculty work together. No room for politics.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UNIVERSITY OF DELHI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about UNIVERSITY OF DELHI in popular locations