UNIVERSITY OF DELHI

UNIVERSITY OF DELHI Management reviews

India64 reviews

Clear

Productive and Development as Faculty.

A Central University and a Institute of Excellence as awarded by Government of India.Schedule classes in form of Lectures and Tutorials are regular in nature.Grooming and learning of faculties is evident here in colleges of university of Delhi.Management are in the form of Trust and Governing Body.culture of Discipline in workplace can be seen in every colleges of Delhi university.Hardest part was searching residence in Delhi.Enjoyable part of my job was learning and achievement of Pride in working in Institute of Excellence.

Pros

All central Government facilities

Cons

residence

No job security.

Work is not very stressful if you are experienced. But management and staff is bad. There is apathy amongst students. No job security. That is the cause of most of the stress and anxiety amongst employees.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

No job security.

UNIVERSITY OF DELHI insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

There is harassment at every level

From staff to students everyone is taking estimate of how to maneuver you. There is no guarantee of job If you don't flatter and stay true to basic principles of honesty and justice which should be otherwise rewarded in a profession of teaching.

Pros

Being able to encourage students

Cons

Corrupt practices of checking papers and taking exams, Undue favour to students close to management, Urgent need of fake and unnecessary flattering of senior but corrupt staffs

Not very good process of selection.

The recruitment pattern is very dismal, no rules and regulations are follow, it's very much doubted there is something fishy going on in interview process. This has to be changed, other wise competent candidates will remain out of the system.

Pros

Nothing is there

Cons

Everything is despicable in selection of candidate s

Experinced assistant professer taught ug level du affiliated colleges.

Taking classes to the student and review their performance. Developed good communication skills. Management don't value merit. Work culture depending upon nature of teachers association

Pros

Fexible work culture

Cons

Ideological divied

Good

The University provides a very good environment for learning and devoping but they need to work on their management skills. Faculty is very well aware of their subjects.

Pros

Free library access

Educational Institution

I was in a Management position. Daily routine involved delegation of work assignment to subordinates on daily/weekly basis. Conduct staff meetings. Assisting with college student admissions. Supervise the Accounts Department.

Good working environment

Management is the most biggest part of the any industry/firm/office, to handle it very carefully its an great art as without this no one can do the needful at the right time and can't be the perfect at all. So management according to me its the most important part of the company which should be handle with very care, as it help to do the right things in the right time with the right way.

Fun,learning atmosphere.

I learned to manage events and make events work without any problems. I learned a lot of team management and leadership skills.

Pros

In the good books of the teachers.

Cons

Getting rooms for the events

Not Gaining my skills

I am not able to utilize my skills and management is not co-operative .

Pros

Fixed Time

Cons

No advantage for good work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UNIVERSITY OF DELHI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about UNIVERSITY OF DELHI in popular locations

• UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?