UNIVERSITY OF DELHI

• Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Good

The university environment is very much flourishing for a student. Several students come from different culture, states that give a chance to know how people in their culture habitat and way of living

No job security.

Work is not very stressful if you are experienced. But management and staff is bad. There is apathy amongst students. No job security. That is the cause of most of the stress and anxiety amongst employees.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

No job security.

Fun workplace with lot of cultural activies and professional development

Great opportunity to work here as there are many chances of further growth as compared to other Universities in India. different techniques in teaching are encouraged.

Aryabhatta College is the Best organization to work with

We get chance to think, improvise and lead with latest methodologies to make teaching interactive and fun. Calm culture where everyone is given freedom to work it out our own way and suggest and participate in institution building. From principal to Head of Department everyone is like a family and a fther figure.

Pros

frequent gatherings, one to one meetings

Cons

infrastcutural bottlenecks

Support from senior is good

Working Govt. Organazition is good. Learning enviroment. Felxibility Support Good working culture Work pressure Health benifits Growth in salary Personal growth

Cons

productive and loving work place

I work in a wonderful college of Delhi University. It has provided me an opportunity to interact and impart knowledge to the rural background students of Delhi. I enjoy sharing experiences with them, live demonstration of concepts make understanding more viable. It is tough to motivate students for making a carrier and living independent life but not impossible. Usually they come from the background where education of girl students is not so important. But I enjoy in helping them learn and change their attitude towards life. Many of them give meaning to their life after three years of graduation.

For Education

It is a very big University for education in Delhi, India. If offers a lots of courses and classes. Some of the colleges under it are very good, some are not so it is highly variable.

productive work place

Delhi university is a good place to work. Job culture is great. There is research oriented work is more. I became expert in many techniques such as fermentor, PCR.

Good

The University provides a very good environment for learning and devoping but they need to work on their management skills. Faculty is very well aware of their subjects.

Pros

Free library access

Good working environment

Management is the most biggest part of the any industry/firm/office, to handle it very carefully its an great art as without this no one can do the needful at the right time and can't be the perfect at all. So management according to me its the most important part of the company which should be handle with very care, as it help to do the right things in the right time with the right way.

Productive environment

For me the work environment should be friendly and the colleagues should respect each other. Every one should interact with each other in a way. The employees should be at the same time professional. A well-defined team work is the key to the performance. Hence, collective effort and synchronization of work should be there.

Pros

Friendly environment

productive workplace

it is a nice experience to work at Delhi University. IF there would be my personal growth then i would love to continue my job in delhi university.

Pros

fixed timing and week offs

Cons

salary growth at low rate

Complete workplace with lots of challenges to your skill

Complete workplace with lots of challenges to your skill It is a great working here with the challenging environment and students.

Pros

Good to work

Cons

Not possible

my experience in driving is so best and also very responsible, honestly etc.

driviing is my one of the best hobbies in my whole life. and i like very much. and i can drive any type of vehicle very carefully and comfortable.that s it

Better environment and facilities for life science research.

Assistant Professor

Its a place where we faculty work together. No room for politics.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UNIVERSITY OF DELHI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about UNIVERSITY OF DELHI in popular locations