UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD Employee Reviews

India36 reviews

worklearnedgoodjobprofessorlearnlotlife

Good

There is a lot to learn. It's been a great experience working with highly qualified faculty. The campus is green and study-friendly. Overall, it's a good place to learn .

What is the best part of working at the company?Good Environment and Work culture especially its suitable to do the research since it has good resources.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?I don't feel anything like stressful and pressure. It's cool and everyone has their individuality to do the work.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Nice. It has good work culture.What is a typical day like for you at the company?No typical day which is very common there.

Not good research infrastructure

I will not recommend good students to join here. Pressure is more , productivity is less. work life balance is very bad. Some lab doing good work but they work with very limited funding. Professor want more from you. I recommend good students to join some research institute if they really want to do research. Doing research is only good for few workaholic people. This the best place for those who love only to work hardly not smartly

Pros

Few labs are doing good

Cons

no funding, government gives less money, good for low cost research, work life balance is poor

Productive and professionalim

Productive and competitive Can exhibit the talent through provision of mandatory resources as per academic norms Good Infrastructural facilities Job satisfaction with financial security

Pros

Dignity of labour

Work place is relaxable

We have less work and enjoy the work, a lot of contraversing between employees. promotions are not giving to any private employees, salary is less and job security is better.

Pros

Depending on Work - If we do work one place to another place, they provide lunch some times

Cons

Depending on Work

Insights into UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Productive and Fun Workplace,

I was an M.sc student there and I did my M.sc Dissertation Project there. It was a bit stressful for me, gained knowledge along with important values for professional life.

awesome, let us go through the rating of whatever is available in the university 9/10!

I have experienced a lot of diverse situations and at the same time, was overjoyed in some situations and suffered some other situations….but whatever I have learnt from there is that there are a limitless amount of possibilities which we can pursue in the world we are staying in. I feel really fortunate to join HCU and feel truly satisfied for having learnt whatever is required in academics and other aspects of life, through taking part in conferences, campaigns, SpicMacay volunteering etc.

Fun and hardworking.

I liked there as I am doing my work in sincere and in obedient way. I worked 5 years till now present. Joining there I searched the application I have also gone for it.Their help is awesome. I can't forget their Help forever to me.

Pros

Free Parking

Cons

Excellent place to work at

University of Hyderabad is one of the best universities in India. Centre for English Language Studies has one of the best work cultures in the university.

accurate work

University of Hyderabad is one of the great university in India which leads the qualitative curriculum towards the educational concepts and more focuses on research orientation.

Productive but not managed well

We went for an internship of two weeks and completed a bunch of PSAs and edited two individual programs and I did one on a documentary series about feminism

Its good institution to do research

Its good university of education and research. Teaching faculty are well knowledgeable and eminent professors. Its very pleasant place to enjoy in studies.

Pros

Good institute for education and research

Cons

Administration system need to improve

Very good

Very nice university. Professors were organized and very professional. Many course options and introduction to the culture and society. Timings of courses were a little confusing.

Department of Plant Sciences

An amazing place to study & grow with good infrastructure and world class faculty members.very good university for those who want to do some research.

Pros

Freedom to work in Lab.

Cons

Low Recruitment, Pay is less in Projects

Good place to learn new aspects of networks

-checking network connectivity across all the areas on the campus -coordinating with different vendors ie: Cisco, Aruba, Checkpoint -Excellence senior faculty for guidelines

Good workplace

Good workplace. Good management behaviour. Work is according to my training. No long hours. Relaxed timings. Good behaviour of colleagues. Good work ethics.

Pros

Good workplace

Cons

No job security

Exploration, challenging

As University of Hyderabad is a central university, students come across different regions of the country. Cognitive and mental abilities of the players are so high , though they are not professionals. Especially players from North East, Kerala, Bengal show their love , dedication and commitment towards the game is highly appreciable irrespective of their academic pressure. As football is a popular and most passionate game many players tends towards the field. The support from Physical Education and sports department is highly admirable.

Pros

Good playing culture

Cons

Academic pressure

Typical lab work duration is from 09.00 am to 06.00 pm. My job was to analyse the protein expression similarities between induced pleuripotent stem cells to that of embryonic stem cells. The work was little difficult till I learned the R-Software for analysis purposes.

lenient workplace

I had done a internship in University Of Hyderabad.There I had undergone docking studies in Autodock.The workplace is calm and very lenient,spactious to work.

Pros

free wifi

productive

I have learned lifetime monuments that supports my well being. I have become technically strong and mentally determined. I was satisfied with my work for my life

Best place for beginners to learn

This is my job in my whole life, where I learned how to enjoy the job and how to work in group. Being only person who know Bioinformatics work among all the co-workers, led me work with other field people and learn from them and teach them. The fun part at job is when we all play cricket, badminton and basketball.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement