Unnati

Unnati Job Security & Advancement reviews

A Great company to work if you are only looking for work life balance and are not very ambitious or looking for a sound pay package as being startup they have a very low salary plan.
I was blessed.to get a chance to work with such talented people, a great work place.Professional work environment and very cooperative leadership, so much to learn.
Pros
Loads of fun n learning
Cons
Company need to work a lot on various aspects: 1) Work life balance. 2) Job security is a big issue. 3) No benefits so far only salary. 4) Management is less experienced to lead the company's vision
very good experience of gaining knowledge as well as teaching to the student something new . The hardest part was to make them understand that gaining knowledge is more important then earning money.
Pros
The learning seems to never end
Cons
nothing
As an NGO in the Skilling and Employability space, it has some committed leaders. This is a workplace for those committed to these same ideologies and not for those seeking a career growth or a good pay package.
Lack of exposure and trainings,I am the only person in this project in field station so hard time for me to work.A small team in DRR project,my line manager sits at head office,and myself based at field office,so I have to mobilize people ,give trainings and lots of work for me,
Pros
sometimes is was good
Cons
rare
Leave the the for the better prospect at the time of unstable condition of the the Co-operative Banking sector