Unschool

Unschool Employee Reviews

India9 reviews

Internship.

The environment was okay-ish. Mine was an internship so cannot comment much. The environment for interns is relaxed but there isn't nuch scope for learning ir for growth

Productive work place.

I am happy to work with my OE,they are very friendly in nature .I have learnt a lot here like how to do market penetration, market expansion and other marketing and sales skills.

Unschool insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Good company depending on if you love to work for the profile u chose

I was an inter at this company. Nice company, good managers, work life balance , yu will feel good if love the job you do. There are targets u need to achieve.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Nothing so far

Great opportunity For Learners

If you are a fresher and wants to have cross-departmental knowledge about management, Unschool can be a great opportunity. Plenty of learning opportunities with a great team of leaders to support you in every stage.

It is a great platform for freshers to learn

Unschool is a great platform . I had very good experience and learnt from my managers alot . As a intern-city head intern I enjoyed each day and faced with a new tasks . Unschool is a best example for team work . I had made many point of contacts from all over India.

Pros

Flexible

Good place to strengthen basics

Work from home ,flexible timings and good work-life balance but the salary and stipend part lacks a bit. More or less have to be a typical salesperson if you want to work here

Productive and fun work place

If you wanted to explore sales and marketing, this is the best place. You can guide lot of people, you can make more students to become employable. You can also great TLs to guide you.

Cooperative but stressful

A blended work of team management, marketing, sales, leadership and analytical work. Likewise tasks involve building team and leading them towards the marketing goal and parallel sales of the company.

Pros

free courses

Cons

The inspired act of venturing beyond the conventional ways of education.

Unschool is a market-place for everyone who has the knowledge to share or a skill to teach & coach inspired individuals. Unschool /ʌnˈskuːl/ Verb 1. The inspired act of venturing beyond the conventional ways of education. 2. Learning through methods crafted for each individual's specific needs.

Pros

atmosphere

Cons

stress work pressure

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Unschool?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unschool. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Unschool with

Learn about Unschool in popular locations

• Unschool