Unyscape Infocom Pvt. Ltd

Unyscape Infocom Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

You will learn a lot here, everyday is new challenge where you push yourself to extreme to find the solution of the Problems, Its good to Automate the work
Very knowledgable professionals and leadership is very helpful. You can go up to anybody and they will help you with whatever you are stuck with. I am learning a lot here
Pros
Knowledge Gains
A very nice, co-operative and friendly environment to work in. Optimum work pressure and maximum harmony,.....................................................
Pros
Endless learning
Cons
Infrastructure
Productive, Learning and good company but insecurity is High. And Work location is noida 63 which is very far from metrio station. One need to book cab regulary to come on time.
Management is so cooperative and really learned many new things in this company.Got many chances to prove my skills in different departments. The environment is work friendly and company very well takes care of his employees in all the aspects.
I love to work over here. This is my 1st company and I gain good experience over there. So I like to work over here....
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long working hour, always give work on the leaving time