Updater Services Pvt Ltd

Updater Services Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

I have Learning more in This working time , time management, team management, how to work under pressure. Enjoyable working.Getting more knowledge

No where recomended in the company

Team is OK, but management not supporting any thing, they may imposing penalties for operation team and not getting salary on time ...I requested don't choose the company

Its fun working with Updater Service Pvt Ltd

Learnt how to deal in typical conditions, nice to work place, ssupporting staff, recognition for the hard work done, hardest part of the job was travelling a lot.

Pros

flexible timings

Cons

24/7 work

Pure Workaholic Environment.

A work concentrated environment where the employees are just concentrated on work and no sort of relaxation or entertaining activities are involved. 9hrs work in a day with 2 short breaks and 1 long lunch break. There will be a normal work related learning you will get here.

Cons

Long Hours

HK Supervisor at Jamnaga, Reliance.

The salary is much less than the various jobs to be done here.There is no difference between senior and junior supervisor.Everyone's salary is same and every time every staff member is forced to do new joining after returning from leave.

Good company

Company is good n employees are very helpful n superior also good im working in site office there is something happen thats im not liking and some of personal pbl i quit the job

good

company is very good, job security ,good management there are lots of opening in our company ,you have to learn experience the next level technology .

learning platfarm

I gained more work experience in UDS. I worked below stressfull works: • Coordinate with HO to timely release the Offer letters, Appointment letters, Confirmation letters, Transfer Letters, Address Proof Letters and Service letters to the Admin / contract employees • Updating the details of new joinees to Payroll department to generate Employee Codes • Taking care of the joining formalities distribution of joining ID card & Uniform and shoes. • Follow up on salary and other payout processing like incentive, reimbursement, and bonus workings. • Preparing monthly, weekly reports, Client feedback reports. • Collating the supporting documents of the multi-location invoice for enable them to raise an invoice. • Coordinating the finance department regarding the site employee’s payout status. • Sending the salary breakups, Quotations, Master data and Dashboard to the client if required.

Organization with opportunities to grow with

Provides opportunity to individuals to grow with the organization. All my expertise has been acquired only during my tenure in this organization A good place to grow in career.

Worst Place to Work

I worked in this organisation for 10 months i have 7 years of previous experience i have never seen such a MISMANAGED company. Its not a good company for professionals this is my advice.

Cons

Organisation belongs from Facility services so its very entertaing atmoshphere in this company.

My work is relating from billing so i need to be checked costing , communicating with payroll,HR and operation people for raising the invoices and submission also. Me and my team work is very enjoyfull atmosphere.

Pros

Free launches

Poor Management and They spoiled my career

Hyderabad uds management team is having no proper methodology. I could work only for 3months and coordination with L&T and Keolis Management was becoming very good. Interference by Top managers and Support Team were very high. I will be happy to work at that same position once again if given a chance. They unnecessarily hold my conveyance expenses without any reasons for 08 months and Rs. 6000 which was due is not paid. Very unethical management. They should learn man managements and team building. I will be happy to take charge once again and can prove the actual needs to be properly planned and execution be correct. I have respect for This prestigious project.

Productive but high pressure

daily task would be there which is standard day to day activities peers guidance will be there on the work. with the support of the boss other job activities can be learned in the non productive time

Customer service executives

UDS that is Updater Services is a new company that has taken over a 3 years contact with DIAL (Delhi International Airport Limited). I have started working with this company recently.

Pros

Free Water

Cons

12 hours shift

my experience in UDS

I learned on time completion of given task, prompt response to site employees and hard working. Best worker in 2007 in Hyderabad office i got that is enjoyable part

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

always work with long hours

Good place

Nice place to work .good salary.. Supporing management.. Good staff Timely salary. Good technical support at sites.. MEP MAINTENANCE AT CLIENT SITE AND SUPPORT

Pros

Family Mediclaim

Cons

Good little company to work with.

Management is out of reach sometimes. Apart from that it is good for start-up. U cannot expect a very good future from this company. They dont have a wide range of job offers for you.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Salary.

Good team and good bonding with the team

Happy to work in the organisation. Effective organisation environment. Competitive and positive working spirit environment.. Effective Co ordination between all level channels.

hard worker

sap raising invoices,collection data verfications salarsalary process material billing work executions report supporting , preparing mis report credit note cancellations request .

Cons

long time

nice working and had fun

In UDS we had always a quality time and had nice experiece which we can not forget through out our life.learnt sap excel and nice working with payroll team and other members..mostly enjoyed while processing the salary..we also experienced other dept works and well versed in other fields

national institute of technology

I have work in national institute of technology in up dater service pvt Ltd.my company is better and staff safety is must.but I miss my company in family problem so resign my job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Updater Services Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Updater Services Pvt Ltd with