Updater Services Pvt Ltd

Updater Services Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews for Executive

Nice and good friends like atmosphere

Learned a lot and joined there as a fresher but improved and has known many good talent and technical skills that has been experienced.....

learning platfarm

I gained more work experience in UDS. I worked below stressfull works: • Coordinate with HO to timely release the Offer letters, Appointment letters, Confirmation letters, Transfer Letters, Address Proof Letters and Service letters to the Admin / contract employees • Updating the details of new joinees to Payroll department to generate Employee Codes • Taking care of the joining formalities distribution of joining ID card & Uniform and shoes. • Follow up on salary and other payout processing like incentive, reimbursement, and bonus workings. • Preparing monthly, weekly reports, Client feedback reports. • Collating the supporting documents of the multi-location invoice for enable them to raise an invoice. • Coordinating the finance department regarding the site employee’s payout status. • Sending the salary breakups, Quotations, Master data and Dashboard to the client if required.

Organisation belongs from Facility services so its very entertaing atmoshphere in this company.

My work is relating from billing so i need to be checked costing , communicating with payroll,HR and operation people for raising the invoices and submission also. Me and my team work is very enjoyfull atmosphere.

Pros

Free launches

my experience in UDS

I learned on time completion of given task, prompt response to site employees and hard working. Best worker in 2007 in Hyderabad office i got that is enjoyable part

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

always work with long hours

hard worker

sap raising invoices,collection data verfications salarsalary process material billing work executions report supporting , preparing mis report credit note cancellations request .

Cons

long time

difficult work

Get a lot of knowledge from this company. I start my working life from here. It was very difficult to do work without senior.

Pros

free house and transportation

Productive and Fun Workplace

 Knowledge of Soft skill Service  Maintain ISO documents  Training to housekeeper  Attend the plumbing, Electrical & Carpentering work  Maintaining Snag List  Knowledge of housekeeping Chemical & Materials  Maintaining Daily, Weekly, Monthly Schedule  Maintaining Consumable Stock  Maintaining Inventory of Fixed Assets  Maintaining Documents in Excel & Word

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Updater Services Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Updater Services Pvt Ltd with

• Updater Services Pvt Ltd
  • Executive
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?