Updater Services Pvt Ltd

Updater Services Pvt Ltd Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.3Job Security & Advancement

Good to work place, Not to learn

Good working condition, less learning experience,no broad scope for future, limited opportunity, disciplined organization ,no long tenure to work,only contract time

Pros

Timely payment

Cons

New uniform but deduction in salary

HK Supervisor at Jamnaga, Reliance.

The salary is much less than the various jobs to be done here.There is no difference between senior and junior supervisor.Everyone's salary is same and every time every staff member is forced to do new joining after returning from leave.

Good company

Company is good n employees are very helpful n superior also good im working in site office there is something happen thats im not liking and some of personal pbl i quit the job

good

company is very good, job security ,good management there are lots of opening in our company ,you have to learn experience the next level technology .

learning platfarm

I gained more work experience in UDS. I worked below stressfull works: • Coordinate with HO to timely release the Offer letters, Appointment letters, Confirmation letters, Transfer Letters, Address Proof Letters and Service letters to the Admin / contract employees • Updating the details of new joinees to Payroll department to generate Employee Codes • Taking care of the joining formalities distribution of joining ID card & Uniform and shoes. • Follow up on salary and other payout processing like incentive, reimbursement, and bonus workings. • Preparing monthly, weekly reports, Client feedback reports. • Collating the supporting documents of the multi-location invoice for enable them to raise an invoice. • Coordinating the finance department regarding the site employee’s payout status. • Sending the salary breakups, Quotations, Master data and Dashboard to the client if required.

Organization with opportunities to grow with

Provides opportunity to individuals to grow with the organization. All my expertise has been acquired only during my tenure in this organization A good place to grow in career.

Worst Place to Work

I worked in this organisation for 10 months i have 7 years of previous experience i have never seen such a MISMANAGED company. Its not a good company for professionals this is my advice.

Cons

Good little company to work with.

Management is out of reach sometimes. Apart from that it is good for start-up. U cannot expect a very good future from this company. They dont have a wide range of job offers for you.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Salary.

Good organization to improve skills and experience.

It's very challenging at work every day, we can learn new techniques to improve our knowledge and skills regarding to work. The most enjoyable part of the job is self motivating in work place.

Nice and good friends like atmosphere

Learned a lot and joined there as a fresher but improved and has known many good talent and technical skills that has been experienced.....

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Updater Services Pvt Ltd?

An organization that provides perfect work life balance

Although a small and low paying organization as mostly its clients are government organizations this one provides near perfect work life balance, good career advancement opportunities and sense of security among employees. The management is concerned about the welfare of employees and takes good care of the concerns raised by them.

Pros

Good family life

Cons

Low salaries

Administrative , Business Development back office support

Work Balancing on pressure, Meeting Deadline, Team Working, Opportunities to learn new era, knowledge gaining, Work Culture need to be improve

Good job.

This job is the first job and it teaches work culture. This job is supportive and gives time to learn the things. co-workers helps me all the aspects of the job.

the most enjoyable part of the job

My last job was an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways, I didn’t have any previous experience of Microsoft Access. When my employer introduced a new order management system which used Access they gave me the opportunity to undertake additional training so as to be able to work effectively with this. I was then able to put this training into practice on a day-to-day basis and I am now extremely adept at using the package. I also learned a great deal about handling customers. My previous roles were not customer-facing so it was great to have the chance to develop this area of my experience.

Pros

free snacks

it is not a place were a professional can work.

but if you are interested you can learn more...but no use of working .no salary benefits.company staff will separate from them

Pros

free lunch provided .it depend on company were you going to work as a contract labour

Cons

no salary benefitss

difficult work

Get a lot of knowledge from this company. I start my working life from here. It was very difficult to do work without senior.

Pros

free house and transportation

Working Environment

Since UDS is a outsourcing organisation would like to work under the client direct. It was great experience working under UDS for more than 7 years with different client.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Updater Services Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Updater Services Pvt Ltd with

• Updater Services Pvt Ltd
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?