Updater Services Pvt Ltd

Updater Services Pvt Ltd Management reviews

Clear

I have Learning more in This working time , time management, team management, how to work under pressure. Enjoyable working.Getting more knowledge

No where recomended in the company

Team is OK, but management not supporting any thing, they may imposing penalties for operation team and not getting salary on time ...I requested don't choose the company

good

company is very good, job security ,good management there are lots of opening in our company ,you have to learn experience the next level technology .

Poor Management and They spoiled my career

Hyderabad uds management team is having no proper methodology. I could work only for 3months and coordination with L&T and Keolis Management was becoming very good. Interference by Top managers and Support Team were very high. I will be happy to work at that same position once again if given a chance. They unnecessarily hold my conveyance expenses without any reasons for 08 months and Rs. 6000 which was due is not paid. Very unethical management. They should learn man managements and team building. I will be happy to take charge once again and can prove the actual needs to be properly planned and execution be correct. I have respect for This prestigious project.

Good place

Nice place to work .good salary.. Supporing management.. Good staff Timely salary. Good technical support at sites.. MEP MAINTENANCE AT CLIENT SITE AND SUPPORT

Pros

Family Mediclaim

Cons

Good little company to work with.

Management is out of reach sometimes. Apart from that it is good for start-up. U cannot expect a very good future from this company. They dont have a wide range of job offers for you.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Salary.

An organization that provides perfect work life balance

Although a small and low paying organization as mostly its clients are government organizations this one provides near perfect work life balance, good career advancement opportunities and sense of security among employees. The management is concerned about the welfare of employees and takes good care of the concerns raised by them.

Pros

Good family life

Cons

Low salaries

the most enjoyable part of the job

My last job was an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways, I didn’t have any previous experience of Microsoft Access. When my employer introduced a new order management system which used Access they gave me the opportunity to undertake additional training so as to be able to work effectively with this. I was then able to put this training into practice on a day-to-day basis and I am now extremely adept at using the package. I also learned a great deal about handling customers. My previous roles were not customer-facing so it was great to have the chance to develop this area of my experience.

Pros

free snacks

Very informative and knowledgeable job

1. When i woke up i felt always to go office soon 2. Learned whats i job means 3. Seen how management should be 4. Very supporting co workers + or - 5. Finishing the target 6. Working 24/7

Pros

Full freedom

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Updater Services Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Updater Services Pvt Ltd with