UPGRAD

UPGRAD Employee Reviews

India36 reviews

Awesome company

This company has given me multiple opportunities to upskill myself. The managers are very very supportive and understanding and flexible as well. One of the best company.

Fun workplace

The people in the company are all energetic from Chairman to front line. Work culture is outstanding and you get ease to work. Peers are quite helpful here.

UPGRAD insights

Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Energizing work tasks

Best workplace

upGrad happens to be one of the best company I've ever worked with. The work culture is quite friendly and work life is quite balanced. Flexible working hours is the plus point.

Stressful workplace with ko WLB

I was here for less than a year, very startuppy environment, extremely frugal, culture was bad, the company mission is good and they are thinking long term but engineering was shallow and there was no depth in peer group.

Good

The way a sales company works Good Good incentives are rolledGrowth cane expected frequently Mid month incentive multipliers offerLong work hours………….

Not able to survive

The work culture is not good. Very stressful. Don't work here. The working hours ie very long people sit here from 10AM to 9PM.I am.not comfortable people only run after targets no balance of mental health here.You get anxiety attacks here and won't feel like working here.

Good place to learn

Your growth depends on manager as my first my manager was great, learnt a lot from him. But after the team change , things went on toss (absolutely pathetic if your are fresher) and i was kept in a position that i have to leave the company.If you'r manger is not worth working with then reach out to upper management asap they will help definitely.

Pros

Free lunch

Fun place to work

Not too stressful. Management is good. Fun place to work. Amazing work life balance. No one will even bother you on your week offs. Production team is the most fun to work with.

Pros

5 days workweek

Best place where you can upskill your professional life.

- Any day, good place to work- Good company culture- Peer are very nice and helpful- Ability to learn new things-Feeling of personal appreciation-Healthy environment and work-life balance environment.

Pros

Best place where you can upskill your professional life.

Cons

Na

Good work culture, supportive environment, work life balance.

Best ed tech organization to work. Good work life balance. Very collaborative and supporting work culture. Provide opportunities for self improvements. It's been a 6 months and felt like yesterday.

Amazing Environment to Work and Learn

Company has built a good brand name for itself. Good company for freshers and young at age. Amazing Peer group, It will prepare you well for a big MNC, Job Security. Salary is always on time. You'll learn a lot.

Great Working Culture

Great experience going at upGrad, you can be chill and also can see your personal and organizational growth as well. Looking forward for long term continuation.

Good working culture

It's been 8 month in the company and felt like yesterday. Working culture is the thing that carves the employees. Absolutely satisfied till now. Looking forward ....

Best work environment

Since the day i joined upgrad i learned a lot. good environment helpful team members love working with my team so great full to be here. Also upgrad provides wide range of courses.

Fun workplace

Upgrad’s work culture is good and all the team members are very cooperative. I enjoy working here. Environment is very nice and all the seniors are very supportive.

Excellent work culture

The work culture and the management are well aligned with the vision and the mission of the organisation. The growth opportunity is plenty and one can self-explore the possibilities.

Great place to work with

Really phenomenal in cascading the information to employees and take cares of employees and they are also very sensitive on the work culture to help the customer's with the best resolution

Best work culture!

I have been working at upGrad full-time. The best thing is the work culture. Higher management is cooperative and approachable. Managers always keep you motivated.

Positive work culture

Really Supportive Team and focused on achieving the goals of organisation along with the individual's goal . I like working with goal oriented people. Upgrads working culture is the benchmark in the field of edtech.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Undefined working hours

Fun workplace

We have a lot of fun while working, we don't know when the time runs out, co-workers are very helpful. All the superiors are supportive. Timely outing happens

Amazing workplace

The culture is super friendly. Team is amazing from Manager to peers. Everyone makes it easy for to work. Team is very cooperative which helps smooth interaction and faster way to provide resolution within less time.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UPGRAD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UPGRAD with

• UPGRAD
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?