Upskillist

Upskillist Employee Reviews

India13 reviews

Good pay

Nice work culture,people are collaborative . Different technologies to work on. Management mainly focus on business rather than technical things.overall a good product based company

No Job Security

The management has no value for Human Resource. There is no job security. Decision making are in few hands. I won’t recommend people to join just for the sake of high packages they offer.

Pros

Good package

Cons

Frequent firing.

Upskillist insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Very Good Place to work with Fun

I have worked with Shaw Academy for more than a year it was a great Experience. You can learn new things from different teams. Friendly and Supportive Environment

Pros

It has been a great working experience and a perfect place to work and learn new things, Good Appraisal, would recommend it to everyone

Cons

I don't see any cons in my 1 year

Great learning opportunity

Shaw Academy gives us plethora of opportunities to learn leadership skills. It gives one great opportunity to interact directly with the business and have open culture of getting involved in one's area of interest.

Good company to work for

Overall good experience working at Shaw Academy, good management, but some time we need to extend our working hours once in a blue moon. Good salary, good work life balance. Good leave system. Overall good experience

Awesome Experience

Wonderful company Awesome colleagues , Manager work life balance is just perfect Company gives so many facilities in campus and outside campus The company is actually a great place to work with. No doubt about it

Great company to work for

I have been working at Shaw Academy full-time for more than 4.3 years. A very inclusive and respectful work culture. People are warm but still mind their own business. Company policies are very clear about how people behave. It is very apparent in even everyday interactions. They also clearly hire only the best. People work hard but still have lives outside. Need to develop a Work From Home policy, Fun activities/sports. You're in the right place if you're hard working with the right attitude and skills.

Na

Nice, good place to work, but no job security. Work culture is also good but too stress. Need to complete your assigned work and then leave office. They have defined time to login but log out only once you meet your target.

Stay away

Please join only if you ran out of all other options. No consistency in thoughts, words, action of founders, recruiting team, etc. No future. There is no quality check in the courses they offered and faculties are taken just based on their convenience: Irish nationals who are willing to slave it out.

– July 2, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to reiew us, but I find your review has a number serious inaccuracies.Our staff are valued and our employees are hard working (particularly the recruiting team). They commit every day to achieving our goal.When your goal is bringing accessible and affordable education to the globe, we are happy to put in a few extra hoursGood luck in your career

Average

Growth in terms of handling global markets, slow advancement upwards inspite of hardwork, good incentive structure in the beginning but later on not provided inspite of achieving targets.

Pros

Work-life balance, exposure to global clients

Cons

Commissions not given inspite of achieving targets

– July 2, 2018
Thank you for the review.We have paid all due commissions. I urge you to contact us to make sure that nothing was missed. If it is due it will be paid

Good Place to Learn

Good place to work. You work with some really sound people. The management is excellent and they really support employees to perform in their roles. The targets are high and which will push you to do good.

Nice place to work for startup

Lovable , enjoyable , nutrition of skills. Management is always coperative. hard work never fails. niceplace to startup company.

Not the place to work with

Shaw academy is hiring at peak and its an start up company in blore. Beware of its concepts by HR. they say we will pay you uncapped salary but trust me they only cheat by not paying you the variable pay. Not at all employee friendly company they release you without even giving you the reason why are you been terminated. Don't spoil your career by joining such a company. Managers play lot of politics and terminate you immediately without even discussion. They consider employee as slaves, and you have to only work and work. Bad environment, No good culture, no proper management, worst place to work, no flexibility, no good compensation. If you come to office you have to only work can't even discuss and you have no right to speak up.

Pros

Bad company to join, No good points of this company, bad management

Cons

Not at all employee friendly, they treat like slaves

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Upskillist. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Upskillist Reviews by Location

Learn about Upskillist in popular locations

• Upskillist