Urban Company

Urban Company Employee Reviews

India15 reviews

It's a home service

Urban company is home service base therapist which we can schedule our work time according to our stuitable time frame except Saturday and Sunday rest week days we can work as per our convenience.

Urbancompany is one of the most no 1 company

Im always like working with urbancompany... because its relax feeling and happy to move our life..we would plan to move our life and enjoying enviroment.. all over its happy..

Urban Company insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging

There's No job security in urban company.

There is no job security in urban company and they have given lot of targets for Professionals. And more penalties are there and no job security in the Urban company. They can block you any time for temporary or permanent.

Excellent service with professional fantastic job done

She does impeccable service and is extremely professional. She explains every steps of the process. Great service. Facial was very relaxing.and her service is awesome.

Good

Good firm to work with.Pressure for achieving targets but company gives you ample of time to learn and grow.Team is goodGood package , holidays are maintained.

Great company but not so good politics among junior level mamagers.

Managers do a lot of politics and people at higher level make connections with girl associates promoting them, so if you are good at making connections ( not doing your work ) you will grow there. However I have seen these kind of people getting kicked out of the company also. So the question is can it be regulated

Pros

Working conditions are good

Learning and competitive data base driven platform

Good employee with competitive mind set.new strat up culture need to grow more. Office culture need more stringent. Promoting jobs are less compared to other.top management is very helpful in covid time. Salary on time

Pros

Intenal transfer

Cons

Experimental work season keep on changing

Stressful and lot of assessment test

You have to go through various assessment tests during interview and training after that you have to go for practical test for sales executive post they won't tell about these test during interview. No relocation benefits and charges money in the name of background verification and if you fail in assessment test they will directly remove you. very Bad training. No job security, lot of travel.

Pros

Nothing is good

Cons

No job security, lot of travel, buy credits online for getting leads

It is very productive and environment is also good.

It is a perfect company having an excellent work culture, even management is very supportive. Always, you learn something new in organizations, everyone either seniors or juniors are very supportive and helpful. Not only they help us out in every problem, also provides leave, whenever in need. A Good, Knowledgeable Staff Consists of super Pros like AVP's, CM's, and all. At last, the conclusion is, bestest company till now

Pros

free time

Cons

No Cons, only talents matter

The work culture is good but they pressurise a lot

The work culture is good everyone is of helpfull nature but they pressurise their employees a lot and does not provide leave when needed. Even the company is good for sure it will reach the heights of sucess in future

Pros

You can improve and polish your communication skills

Cons

Mental peace is destroyed

My selection of the ratings says it all.

Great learning curve, horrible management. Arrogant workforce, no job security, used as a stepping stone by more ambitious employees and the others just don’t care enough/are complacent.

Pros

Learning curve, self starter attitude

Cons

Management, internal favouritism.

If you are young spend a few years at UC

UC is good for young engineers. It will give you flavor of a fast paced, high throughput engineering system. Beyond that, you won't be able to get anything. The senior engineering leadership is uninspiring and lacks credentials and energy. I have seen good people come and immediately leave this place while average people stayed and went on to grow.

Pros

Free Lunch, Flexibile hours.

You will receive customer leads on your mobile app. And you are to accept those leads and meet customers as a sales executive at their homes.

Loved the job as I had to interact with people on a daily basis and my favourite hobby is socialising. The base salary is Rs. 18,000 + Incentives. If your driven into Sales and Marketing, then you can easily make 35k-50k a month.

workplace

Really happy to work and need to travel through out country to train professional, and have very good opportunities to learn new things & meet new people

Great place to learn and grow

A typical day involves high energy outcome driven work. Decision making is quick and data based. Peer group is very competent, and very little politics is involved.

Pros

Great learning and fast paced execution

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Urban Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Urban Company with