Urban Company

India18 reviews

Clear
3.9Pay & Benefits

It's a home service

Urban company is home service base therapist which we can schedule our work time according to our stuitable time frame except Saturday and Sunday rest week days we can work as per our convenience.

Absolutely disaster

I worked there for more than a year . The team is super jealous of eachother. They promise you to make you permanent in 3 months but they don't . After letting you do all the hardwork for more than a year they tell you that the company is at loss and Kay you off with a 12 day notice period . And the salary was never revised. Very unprofessional company . Wouldn't recommend to anyone who is in search of a real job with job security.

Pros

Unfortunately just the brand image

Cons

Long work hours, excessive travelling, very low pay, job insecurity

Urban Company insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Learning and competitive data base driven platform

Good employee with competitive mind set.new strat up culture need to grow more. Office culture need more stringent. Promoting jobs are less compared to other.top management is very helpful in covid time. Salary on time

Pros

Intenal transfer

Cons

Experimental work season keep on changing

Stressful and lot of assessment test

You have to go through various assessment tests during interview and training after that you have to go for practical test for sales executive post they won't tell about these test during interview. No relocation benefits and charges money in the name of background verification and if you fail in assessment test they will directly remove you. very Bad training. No job security, lot of travel.

Pros

Nothing is good

Cons

No job security, lot of travel, buy credits online for getting leads

You will receive customer leads on your mobile app. And you are to accept those leads and meet customers as a sales executive at their homes.

Loved the job as I had to interact with people on a daily basis and my favourite hobby is socialising. The base salary is Rs. 18,000 + Incentives. If your driven into Sales and Marketing, then you can easily make 35k-50k a month.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Urban Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Urban Company with