UrbanClap
UrbanClap Employee Review

I just found urban clap as a nice job for me and I will do my best

June 30, 2020
Urban clap is a very nice job for non workers because it create a good environment and helpful culture for a needed person , in this situation of lockdown the company is doing there best job and services for people who need them and serves their skills to them That's very good i personally like this job that's y I applied for
February 26, 2021
Operation Executive (Former Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
No job security , you can be asked anytime to leave if you are not buttering your oversight. Very dominating people , though founders are trying to bring improvement. Only few people are corrupting the work culture.
Pros
only free food
Cons
Long working hours. very annoying managers
July 23, 2020
Category management internship (Former Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
Interns work more than employees but they dont get value..................... unrealistic targets are set...somedays it it less work, some days oberloaded..
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hours, not systematic
July 9, 2020
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
Just one of the painting category were nobody don't know what is going on everything is dependent on city category manager. You will be never appreciate what you do either got scolded in case of customer fault. You will be doing all operation work with you daily hard working. Better to do a other job because this job has no life you can live rather than wasting you life here find something else.
Pros
Ready to work on weekends even on week offs
Cons
You will get lots of phone call from customer vendor, specially you city manager will call you any time 24*7days
  1. I just found urban clap as a nice job for me and I will do my best