UrbanClap
UrbanClap Employee Review

Just don't go else you will lose everything that you have

July 9, 2020
Just one of the painting category were nobody don't know what is going on everything is dependent on city category manager. You will be never appreciate what you do either got scolded in case of customer fault. You will be doing all operation work with you daily hard working. Better to do a other job because this job has no life you can live rather than wasting you life here find something else.
Pros
Ready to work on weekends even on week offs
Cons
You will get lots of phone call from customer vendor, specially you city manager will call you any time 24*7days
May 14, 2020
Same role
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
I loved working there , and learned many more always in love with my companys.Work culture is too good and my employers helped me lot regarding my work in projects.
June 11, 2019
Same location
Intern (Current Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
Here as an intern, you get to have complete ownership at your task. You get to change a process if you think it is not delivering without asking your manager. You are the POC for your task. Interns here are not laid back, I have even provided input on the analytics dashboard where consumer and service provider metrics lie. It has been a fascinating journey so far.
Pros
Free lunches and friday parties
Cons
Might take time to get used to handling pressure
February 26, 2021
Operation Executive (Former Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
No job security , you can be asked anytime to leave if you are not buttering your oversight. Very dominating people , though founders are trying to bring improvement. Only few people are corrupting the work culture.
Pros
only free food
Cons
Long working hours. very annoying managers
  1. Just don't go else you will lose everything that you have