UrbanClap
UrbanClap Employee Review

Urban clap Support

June 29, 2020
Excellent UrbanClap Customer service! No. 6291/56/9698. @urbancompany_india cleaned our apartment and it was one of the best cleans we have ever had! They were very professional and timely as well. Thanks again!
Pros
Excellent work
Cons
Very fast service
January 11, 2020
Senior Associate (Former Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
The organization has a lot to offer for all types of professionals. There is no other place that can offer this level of mentorship and learning while being on a full-time job. This place will make you challenge yourself to better and learn from your mistakes. Mistakes are not looked down upon but rather discussed. I feel from an internship to a permanent job. 2 years at UrbanClap changed my outlook towards work.
December 4, 2019
Makeup Artist at Makeupistan (Former Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
I have worked as a freelance make up artist with urbanclap for two years and I never faced any problem with them. Their urbanclap partner application is so good that a your work gets sorted in minutes. I would recommend every freelance r to work with them as it can not be easier than this.
December 3, 2019
Sales Associate (Current Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
It's my first job and so I was excited in the beginning but it continued for longer duration. Business grew many folds for the organization in past year or so.