UrbanClap

UrbanClap Employee Reviews

Urban clap is a very nice job for non workers because it create a good environment and helpful culture for a needed person , in this situation of lockdown the company is doing there best job and services for people who need them and serves their skills to them That's very good i personally like this job that's y I applied for
No job security , you can be asked anytime to leave if you are not buttering your oversight. Very dominating people , though founders are trying to bring improvement. Only few people are corrupting the work culture.
Pros
only free food
Cons
Long working hours. very annoying managers
Interns work more than employees but they dont get value..................... unrealistic targets are set...somedays it it less work, some days oberloaded..
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hours, not systematic
Just one of the painting category were nobody don't know what is going on everything is dependent on city category manager. You will be never appreciate what you do either got scolded in case of customer fault. You will be doing all operation work with you daily hard working. Better to do a other job because this job has no life you can live rather than wasting you life here find something else.
Pros
Ready to work on weekends even on week offs
Cons
You will get lots of phone call from customer vendor, specially you city manager will call you any time 24*7days
Excellent UrbanClap Customer service! No. 6291/56/9698. @urbancompany_india cleaned our apartment and it was one of the best cleans we have ever had! They were very professional and timely as well. Thanks again!
Pros
Excellent work
Cons
Very fast service
I spent the best of my time working in Urban Company. UC have an awesome working environment. All the management cares about is work. Also the management is very supportive & cooperative.
Pros
Free lunches & dinner
Cons
+ Experienced leadership + Great problems to solve + Mentorship is great, growth depends + ESOP policy in place to lower churn - Work life balance is poor - Pay unfair
The uc was quite good but there manager not good enough they din't respond to our queries completely and they also din't tried there best for any one because i am working for this company from last three years but at this time they din't support neither given the job because i was little late to recharge my mg plan and for my training i request them again and again but they din't respond they told me to wait for the entire season
It feels good working here .Best company with the most amazing management .Good skills and maintained most hygienic conditions. .......................
I loved working there , and learned many more always in love with my companys.Work culture is too good and my employers helped me lot regarding my work in projects.
Happy with working urbanclap. But they are jobs giving 50 to 60 leads per month. My capacity 100. I want to work more leads. So I want to work with ikea.
The working environment was very crowded and happening. I got to learn a lot, I can't describe how much there is to learn here. The people around are always busy and don't waste time at all.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
More work than time, Long stressful time
You get liberty of owing your work. Great company to start your career and it does give you opportunities. One just needs to be very passionate and career oriented.
It was an amazing experience working with Urban Clap. It was productive but competitive environment to work in. It had challenging opputunities everyday.
Great Place to work in. I liked the people there & a lot is there to learn from them.I would recommend everyone to give it a try.It will be a great experience.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Salary should be higher for interns
It was a nice plateform to enhance my experience and knowledge. There are several other job opportunities in the company I chose to be a Yoga teacher.
Pros
Sharing the idea and knowledge to the students personally which is really good
Cons
Students keeps changing every 3-4 months
This company wrongly earn money from their worker The manager people here were very misbehaved..and It wrongly earns money from its workers..this is bad company
Pros
Jdkod
Cons
Heidijwjj
Job security is zero. You get hired quickly but you are not guided properly, very less support from management. They expect wonders to be done in a day. Be very careful when you join, turst yourself and work. They are in cost cutting strategy, you would be dragged in it. Captialist people.
Great working evironment Working under good leadership good work culture hustle for more one on one responsibility ownership of work required long working hours
Good Work Culture. Management Personnel are Inspiring. Colleagues are great. Pay Structure is as per Industry standards. Can learn a lot. Payment timeline is satisfactory as well
The organization has a lot to offer for all types of professionals. There is no other place that can offer this level of mentorship and learning while being on a full-time job. This place will make you challenge yourself to better and learn from your mistakes. Mistakes are not looked down upon but rather discussed. I feel from an internship to a permanent job. 2 years at UrbanClap changed my outlook towards work.
  1. Employee Reviews