UrbanClap logo
UrbanClap

UrbanClap Employee Reviews

It's good

Money is guaranteed and work is more than you expected ,each and every day there is different experience in feild sales so the work is excited of the work

Marketing Intern

Good Work Culture. Management Personnel are Inspiring. Colleagues are great. Pay Structure is as per Industry standards. Can learn a lot. Payment timeline is satisfactory as well

Go for learning and Mentorship

The organization has a lot to offer for all types of professionals. There is no other place that can offer this level of mentorship and learning while being on a full-time job. This place will make you challenge yourself to better and learn from your mistakes. Mistakes are not looked down upon but rather discussed. I feel from an internship to a permanent job. 2 years at UrbanClap changed my outlook towards work.

Lots of learning

everyone is supportive,free lunch and dinner, high paced startup, lots of learning everyday. managers are very cool here .cxo are easily approachable .

Very good place to start your career at!

Was my first job, day to day life is very hectic but teaches you a lot about the business. Amazing peers and leadership and definitely a place where you would spend your growth years of career.

Fun workplace

I was an intern so my review will be incomplete. It was a fun place to work. It was a fast paced environment. I don't know about compensation wise, work-life balance

Good

Nice it was good experience in it which helps me to gain a different knowledge. It is good to do job in urbanclap as a girl as well as boy. People can feel relax.

Getting better day by day

I have worked as a freelance make up artist with urbanclap for two years and I never faced any problem with them. Their urbanclap partner application is so good that a your work gets sorted in minutes. I would recommend every freelance r to work with them as it can not be easier than this.

Had a good experience with UrbanClap as of now

It's my first job and so I was excited in the beginning but it continued for longer duration. Business grew many folds for the organization in past year or so.

Flexible and stress free environment

I have worked with urban clap for 2 years as a choreographer on their website. They send contact details of potential customers (leads). My major duty was to call and follow up the leads till they become my customers. Selling them my service and maintain relationship for future Business sales. Urban clap has been a great platform, as the number of leads they provide each day were great in numbers and also they helped me maintain a good review from my customers as a service provider on their app.

Good

I doing work at urban clap for commission bases.but I want monthly job so apply me your side.my work experience last two years.and I mantend always five star rating..

The company welcomes diversity. They believe in give and take. The Aura there is so positive and healthy for an individual to grow & learn.

I never realised when the day was over, the people there are full of energy. The people are dead serious there about growing and making culture light and healthy for their employees. Great growth opportunities and a very healthy culture. I joined there as a marketing intern and I'm so happy to be a part of that company.

Competitive and Fast

It was great experience as a first company working there. Yet, It was very challenging work all the time, managing operation in a week time and business development work as well certainly at weekend's also.

One of the best learning experience to understand and feel a start-up

Talking about the work culture, it is fast-paced, enriching. If you get an opportunity, please go for it. It will be an experience a person will remember.

Not a place for your carrier growth

Not a place for your carrier growth, no job security, salary doesn't come on time , work environment is good but the upper authorities are as irresponsible beyond imagination, overall a very bad experience.

Great overall!

Urbanclap was a really great place for people who perform, as they promote performers really well, and the business part of urbanclap has really experienced people to learn from.

Friendly job culture and fun to work with colleagues.

I learned a lot regarding marketing and its aspects such as collaborating with different brands and the hiring process of the company. They have a very friendly environment and the management is formally organized with different divisions. The supervisors are very talented and had an understanding approach to things. Working there helped me gain a lot of knowledge not only regarding my field but also the ideal company culture.

Super unorganized

Worst place to work for, will ask you to work after shifts on a daily basis and won't even pay for that, when questions are raised rather than being grateful they tell you how pathetic you are at your job that they are asking for extra hours. No adequate manpower, zero employee retention. You don't even get to encash your own leaves or compensatory offs.

Company facilty is very great

Nice facilities high salary good and fast service expert beautitions good communication employees well dressed and well experts and good by talking with clients

Worce place to work

The most irritating and un organization place where I have worked No dressing ethics it more looked like a fashion show girls showing all there body parts And letting our seniors to put all work lode on boys

Feeling proud to work with them

I work as a yoga trainer to help people to leave there life for better life style better day better future a better way of style being strong in every activity

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UrbanClap. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UrbanClap with