UrbanClap

UrbanClap Employee Reviews

India73 reviews

Please solve technician problems

Best plotfom for technician free spece on field work the most important more earne and more skills on field and helth insurance trening on every month

Pros

Accept on lead

Cons

8 hour

Politics

The company is good at the the initial level but then start expecting from you a lot once time travels. The worst is their training and quality team of cu se to experience.

Pros

Free meals

UrbanClap insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Time and location flexibility

It's good

Money is guaranteed and work is more than you expected ,each and every day there is different experience in feild sales so the work is excited of the work

Bad experience such a froud company

Starting company was good for 2years after company start MG plan orelse block ID and tell some reason like poor quality of service and low star rating

Pros

Nothing will provide except water

Cons

No Extra hrs

Very Stressful and Depression Culture

No job security , you can be asked anytime to leave if you are not buttering your oversight. Very dominating people , though founders are trying to bring improvement. Only few people are corrupting the work culture.

Pros

only free food

Cons

Long working hours. very annoying managers

Not so good work culture

Interns work more than employees but they dont get value..................... unrealistic targets are set...somedays it it less work, some days oberloaded..

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hours, not systematic

Just don't go else you will lose everything that you have

Just one of the painting category were nobody don't know what is going on everything is dependent on city category manager. You will be never appreciate what you do either got scolded in case of customer fault. You will be doing all operation work with you daily hard working. Better to do a other job because this job has no life you can live rather than wasting you life here find something else.

Pros

Ready to work on weekends even on week offs

Cons

You will get lots of phone call from customer vendor, specially you city manager will call you any time 24*7days

I just found urban clap as a nice job for me and I will do my best

Urban clap is a very nice job for non workers because it create a good environment and helpful culture for a needed person , in this situation of lockdown the company is doing there best job and services for people who need them and serves their skills to them That's very good i personally like this job that's y I applied for

Urban clap Support

Excellent UrbanClap Customer service! No. 6291/56/9698. @urbancompany_india cleaned our apartment and it was one of the best cleans we have ever had! They were very professional and timely as well. Thanks again!

Pros

Excellent work

Cons

Very fast service

Fun workplace with a great environment

I spent the best of my time working in Urban Company. UC have an awesome working environment. All the management cares about is work. Also the management is very supportive & cooperative.

Pros

Free lunches & dinner

Cons

Competitive, driven and frugal workplace

+ Experienced leadership + Great problems to solve + Mentorship is great, growth depends + ESOP policy in place to lower churn - Work life balance is poor - Pay unfair

The company was quite good

The uc was quite good but there manager not good enough they din't respond to our queries completely and they also din't tried there best for any one because i am working for this company from last three years but at this time they din't support neither given the job because i was little late to recharge my mg plan and for my training i request them again and again but they din't respond they told me to wait for the entire season

Amazing

It feels good working here .Best company with the most amazing management .Good skills and maintained most hygienic conditions. .......................

Super friendly, time flexibility

I loved working there , and learned many more always in love with my companys.Work culture is too good and my employers helped me lot regarding my work in projects.

Happy working urbanclap. But giving jobs limited 50 to 60.

Happy with working urbanclap. But they are jobs giving 50 to 60 leads per month. My capacity 100. I want to work more leads. So I want to work with ikea.

Strict and time bounded ,work life was a little stressful

The working environment was very crowded and happening. I got to learn a lot, I can't describe how much there is to learn here. The people around are always busy and don't waste time at all.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

More work than time, Long stressful time

The management was good and the best part was that they all were very approachable and helpful.

You get liberty of owing your work. Great company to start your career and it does give you opportunities. One just needs to be very passionate and career oriented.

Productive workplace

It was an amazing experience working with Urban Clap. It was productive but competitive environment to work in. It had challenging opputunities everyday.

Great Place to work in. I liked the people there & a lot is there to learn from them.I would recommend everyone to give it a try.It will be a great experience.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Salary should be higher for interns

It was a nice plateform to enhance my experience and knowledge.

It was a nice plateform to enhance my experience and knowledge. There are several other job opportunities in the company I chose to be a Yoga teacher.

Pros

Sharing the idea and knowledge to the students personally which is really good

Cons

Students keeps changing every 3-4 months

This company wrongly earn money from their worker The manager people here were very misbehaved..and It wrongly earns money from its workers..this is bad company

Pros

Jdkod

Cons

Heidijwjj

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UrbanClap. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UrbanClap with