UrbanClap

UrbanClap Employee Reviews in Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Great working evironment Working under good leadership good work culture hustle for more one on one responsibility ownership of work required long working hours
Nice it was good experience in it which helps me to gain a different knowledge. It is good to do job in urbanclap as a girl as well as boy. People can feel relax.
I learned a lot regarding marketing and its aspects such as collaborating with different brands and the hiring process of the company. They have a very friendly environment and the management is formally organized with different divisions. The supervisors are very talented and had an understanding approach to things. Working there helped me gain a lot of knowledge not only regarding my field but also the ideal company culture.
Actually it is fun place to work if you don't have any higher studies goal and just want to do a job with good package. Every one is cool there and you can approach anyone including founders for any genuine concern and they will help you to the best. There is bit mismatch of work-life balance as it in in startup phase so you may need to work for minimum 10 hours a day(So you need to think before Accepting offer).
Pros
Free lunch, Reimbursements, Allowances
Cons
Long hours only, Otherwise all great