UrbanClap

UrbanClap Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Excellent UrbanClap Customer service! No. 6291/56/9698. @urbancompany_india cleaned our apartment and it was one of the best cleans we have ever had! They were very professional and timely as well. Thanks again!
Pros
Excellent work
Cons
Very fast service
The organization has a lot to offer for all types of professionals. There is no other place that can offer this level of mentorship and learning while being on a full-time job. This place will make you challenge yourself to better and learn from your mistakes. Mistakes are not looked down upon but rather discussed. I feel from an internship to a permanent job. 2 years at UrbanClap changed my outlook towards work.
I have worked as a freelance make up artist with urbanclap for two years and I never faced any problem with them. Their urbanclap partner application is so good that a your work gets sorted in minutes. I would recommend every freelance r to work with them as it can not be easier than this.
It's my first job and so I was excited in the beginning but it continued for longer duration. Business grew many folds for the organization in past year or so.
Talking about the work culture, it is fast-paced, enriching. If you get an opportunity, please go for it. It will be an experience a person will remember.
Nice facilities high salary good and fast service expert beautitions good communication employees well dressed and well experts and good by talking with clients
They have a good working environment. The employees over there are really helpful and friendly. I liked the way they have designed the office and the opportunities they offer.
learnt business management techniques and dealt with customer care services . the most enjoyable part of the day was to deal with different type customers every moment and the race to finish the task within the prescribed the time period, as there was targets given there to each one and it was hard to complete the targets each day but then it was a great experience.
job security and management at urban clap could have been better and . Communication with patient is excellent and payment is done on daily basis do found it very appropriate. the partr i loved about the job was the flexible timing which was jelpful in balancing my personal life.
Pros
flexible timings
Cons
unappropriate management
The work culture in urban clap was quite amazing. You feel like you are at home. People were really nice. CEO's of the company were really friendly and calm minded.
Pros
Free coffees, free lunch
Cons
Working on weekends
enjoyed. But need to work in my feild. I have faced some difficulty also as I have to travelled with auto metro. Due to which my savings got affcted. Thats why I chose this online job
Pros
luches
Cons
short hour