UrbanClap

UrbanClap Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Happy with working urbanclap. But they are jobs giving 50 to 60 leads per month. My capacity 100. I want to work more leads. So I want to work with ikea.
It feels good working here .Best company with the most amazing management .Good skills and maintained most hygienic conditions. .......................
I loved working there , and learned many more always in love with my companys.Work culture is too good and my employers helped me lot regarding my work in projects.
I was an intern so my review will be incomplete. It was a fun place to work. It was a fast paced environment. I don't know about compensation wise, work-life balance
As a platform in uc is good compare to where we work before in spa but the thing is what ever we are earning income mostely we are spending for credited massage oils kits but urbanclap giving more offers day by day for example 799.899.999. For this amount if we do massages off of the amount going for travelling and material expenses credits etc pz do some more better offer
Pros
There wise all i well
Cons
I can understand what i cons
  1. Hyderabad, Telangana