UrbanClap

UrbanClap Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

Job security is zero. You get hired quickly but you are not guided properly, very less support from management. They expect wonders to be done in a day. Be very careful when you join, turst yourself and work. They are in cost cutting strategy, you would be dragged in it. Captialist people.
I have worked with urban clap for 2 years as a choreographer on their website. They send contact details of potential customers (leads). My major duty was to call and follow up the leads till they become my customers. Selling them my service and maintain relationship for future Business sales. Urban clap has been a great platform, as the number of leads they provide each day were great in numbers and also they helped me maintain a good review from my customers as a service provider on their app.
Not a place for your carrier growth, no job security, salary doesn't come on time , work environment is good but the upper authorities are as irresponsible beyond imagination, overall a very bad experience.
It is a good platform for those who wants to work as a freelance.you can work part time or full time depending on your needs.urban clap offers good price list and you can work according to that.