UrbanClap

UrbanClap Employee Reviews for Intern

The working environment was very crowded and happening. I got to learn a lot, I can't describe how much there is to learn here. The people around are always busy and don't waste time at all.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
More work than time, Long stressful time
Great working evironment Working under good leadership good work culture hustle for more one on one responsibility ownership of work required long working hours
It was great experience as a first company working there. Yet, It was very challenging work all the time, managing operation in a week time and business development work as well certainly at weekend's also.
They have a good working environment. The employees over there are really helpful and friendly. I liked the way they have designed the office and the opportunities they offer.
In my opinion, urbanclap has a little hectic but a really nice working environment, i found my colleagues to be really helpful and got to learn alot from them. Since, it's a startup having a decent growing reputation in the market, I think one can give a shot of growth to their career by being the part of urbanclap. And, here I'm talking about the in office work.
Pros
free food and beverage, helping enviroment
Cons
long hours of work, hectic work, the whole company is running on interns only
Here as an intern, you get to have complete ownership at your task. You get to change a process if you think it is not delivering without asking your manager. You are the POC for your task. Interns here are not laid back, I have even provided input on the analytics dashboard where consumer and service provider metrics lie. It has been a fascinating journey so far.
Pros
Free lunches and friday parties
Cons
Might take time to get used to handling pressure
Too much to work too little to worry. The above statement simply explains everything about the organization. The whole organization is youth oriented and simply considers every angle which makes things easier for the employees.
Pros
Free Food, Parties, Ease of working
Cons
No leaves.