UrbanClap

UrbanClap Employee Reviews for Marketing Intern

Good Work Culture. Management Personnel are Inspiring. Colleagues are great. Pay Structure is as per Industry standards. Can learn a lot. Payment timeline is satisfactory as well
I never realised when the day was over, the people there are full of energy. The people are dead serious there about growing and making culture light and healthy for their employees. Great growth opportunities and a very healthy culture. I joined there as a marketing intern and I'm so happy to be a part of that company.
I learned a lot regarding marketing and its aspects such as collaborating with different brands and the hiring process of the company. They have a very friendly environment and the management is formally organized with different divisions. The supervisors are very talented and had an understanding approach to things. Working there helped me gain a lot of knowledge not only regarding my field but also the ideal company culture.
The work culture in urban clap was quite amazing. You feel like you are at home. People were really nice. CEO's of the company were really friendly and calm minded.
Pros
Free coffees, free lunch
Cons
Working on weekends
UrbanClap is a good start-up for young people looking for challenge opportunities. I joined as an intern for just about two months. Although my review cannot be completely true, one thing is for certain- you will get to work with very smart and fun loving people!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UrbanClap?