UrbanClap logo
UrbanClap

UrbanClap Culture reviews

Clear

I just found urban clap as a nice job for me and I will do my best

Urban clap is a very nice job for non workers because it create a good environment and helpful culture for a needed person , in this situation of lockdown the company is doing there best job and services for people who need them and serves their skills to them That's very good i personally like this job that's y I applied for

Very Stressful and Depression Culture

No job security , you can be asked anytime to leave if you are not buttering your oversight. Very dominating people , though founders are trying to bring improvement. Only few people are corrupting the work culture.

Pros

only free food

Cons

Long working hours. very annoying managers

Super friendly, time flexibility

I loved working there , and learned many more always in love with my companys.Work culture is too good and my employers helped me lot regarding my work in projects.

Productive workplace

It was an amazing experience working with Urban Clap. It was productive but competitive environment to work in. It had challenging opputunities everyday.

learning and great experience

Great working evironment Working under good leadership good work culture hustle for more one on one responsibility ownership of work required long working hours

Marketing Intern

Good Work Culture. Management Personnel are Inspiring. Colleagues are great. Pay Structure is as per Industry standards. Can learn a lot. Payment timeline is satisfactory as well

The company welcomes diversity. They believe in give and take. The Aura there is so positive and healthy for an individual to grow & learn.

I never realised when the day was over, the people there are full of energy. The people are dead serious there about growing and making culture light and healthy for their employees. Great growth opportunities and a very healthy culture. I joined there as a marketing intern and I'm so happy to be a part of that company.

One of the best learning experience to understand and feel a start-up

Talking about the work culture, it is fast-paced, enriching. If you get an opportunity, please go for it. It will be an experience a person will remember.

Great overall!

Urbanclap was a really great place for people who perform, as they promote performers really well, and the business part of urbanclap has really experienced people to learn from.

Friendly job culture and fun to work with colleagues.

I learned a lot regarding marketing and its aspects such as collaborating with different brands and the hiring process of the company. They have a very friendly environment and the management is formally organized with different divisions. The supervisors are very talented and had an understanding approach to things. Working there helped me gain a lot of knowledge not only regarding my field but also the ideal company culture.

Productive and funplace to work

learnt business management techniques and dealt with customer care services . the most enjoyable part of the day was to deal with different type customers every moment and the race to finish the task within the prescribed the time period, as there was targets given there to each one and it was hard to complete the targets each day but then it was a great experience.

Productive and fun place

Perfect work culture. Friendly superiors. Free meals. Excellent service providers. Professional employees. Office parties. Bonuses and incentives. Best company in Gurugram.

Pros

Free Meals

Cons

Amazing place to work at

It is an dream organisation to work at. One wont find even a single flow in the company even if he or she tries. work culture is great. No formals... Lunch and dinner both is provided to the employs .

Pros

No formals, Free lunch and dinner

Cons

very particular about the quality of work done

Great workplace

Typical day would start at 10am and would end at around 8pm. Learned many things, the most important being how to talk to others. management was excellent, workplace culture was great. the hardest part of the job was telecalling. enjoyable part of the job was people around.

Pros

free beverages, snacks

Amazing work culture

The work culture in urban clap was quite amazing. You feel like you are at home. People were really nice. CEO's of the company were really friendly and calm minded.

Pros

Free coffees, free lunch

Cons

Working on weekends

Summary

It's good company to work with. Encouraging culture, Good salary, Good problem solving. Good people to work. Service marketplace leaders without any tough competition.

Upcoming startup with loads of promising roles

You can grow very quickly if you are willing to spend that much of time in office. Office culture is pretty chill but can get stressful at times. Compensation will be an issue for a lot of people.

Good Place to Learn

. Good Place to learn new tech stuff. . Peoples are good and helping nature. . Management is not good they don't how to handle people. . Work culture is not that much good.