UrbanClap logo

UrbanClap Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.4Job Security & Advancement

It's good

Money is guaranteed and work is more than you expected ,each and every day there is different experience in feild sales so the work is excited of the work

Very Stressful and Depression Culture

No job security , you can be asked anytime to leave if you are not buttering your oversight. Very dominating people , though founders are trying to bring improvement. Only few people are corrupting the work culture.

Pros

only free food

Cons

Long working hours. very annoying managers

I just found urban clap as a nice job for me and I will do my best

Urban clap is a very nice job for non workers because it create a good environment and helpful culture for a needed person , in this situation of lockdown the company is doing there best job and services for people who need them and serves their skills to them That's very good i personally like this job that's y I applied for

Competitive, driven and frugal workplace

+ Experienced leadership + Great problems to solve + Mentorship is great, growth depends + ESOP policy in place to lower churn - Work life balance is poor - Pay unfair

The company was quite good

The uc was quite good but there manager not good enough they din't respond to our queries completely and they also din't tried there best for any one because i am working for this company from last three years but at this time they din't support neither given the job because i was little late to recharge my mg plan and for my training i request them again and again but they din't respond they told me to wait for the entire season

Amazing

It feels good working here .Best company with the most amazing management .Good skills and maintained most hygienic conditions. .......................

Super friendly, time flexibility

I loved working there , and learned many more always in love with my companys.Work culture is too good and my employers helped me lot regarding my work in projects.

The management was good and the best part was that they all were very approachable and helpful.

You get liberty of owing your work. Great company to start your career and it does give you opportunities. One just needs to be very passionate and career oriented.

Productive workplace

It was an amazing experience working with Urban Clap. It was productive but competitive environment to work in. It had challenging opputunities everyday.

Great Place to work in. I liked the people there & a lot is there to learn from them.I would recommend everyone to give it a try.It will be a great experience.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Salary should be higher for interns

It was a nice plateform to enhance my experience and knowledge.

It was a nice plateform to enhance my experience and knowledge. There are several other job opportunities in the company I chose to be a Yoga teacher.

Pros

Sharing the idea and knowledge to the students personally which is really good

Cons

Students keeps changing every 3-4 months

Not a great place

Job security is zero. You get hired quickly but you are not guided properly, very less support from management. They expect wonders to be done in a day. Be very careful when you join, turst yourself and work. They are in cost cutting strategy, you would be dragged in it. Captialist people.

Marketing Intern

Good Work Culture. Management Personnel are Inspiring. Colleagues are great. Pay Structure is as per Industry standards. Can learn a lot. Payment timeline is satisfactory as well

Go for learning and Mentorship

The organization has a lot to offer for all types of professionals. There is no other place that can offer this level of mentorship and learning while being on a full-time job. This place will make you challenge yourself to better and learn from your mistakes. Mistakes are not looked down upon but rather discussed. I feel from an internship to a permanent job. 2 years at UrbanClap changed my outlook towards work.

Very good place to start your career at!

Was my first job, day to day life is very hectic but teaches you a lot about the business. Amazing peers and leadership and definitely a place where you would spend your growth years of career.

Fun workplace

I was an intern so my review will be incomplete. It was a fun place to work. It was a fast paced environment. I don't know about compensation wise, work-life balance

Good

Nice it was good experience in it which helps me to gain a different knowledge. It is good to do job in urbanclap as a girl as well as boy. People can feel relax.

Good

I doing work at urban clap for commission bases.but I want monthly job so apply me your side.my work experience last two years.and I mantend always five star rating..

The company welcomes diversity. They believe in give and take. The Aura there is so positive and healthy for an individual to grow & learn.

I never realised when the day was over, the people there are full of energy. The people are dead serious there about growing and making culture light and healthy for their employees. Great growth opportunities and a very healthy culture. I joined there as a marketing intern and I'm so happy to be a part of that company.

Competitive and Fast

It was great experience as a first company working there. Yet, It was very challenging work all the time, managing operation in a week time and business development work as well certainly at weekend's also.

One of the best learning experience to understand and feel a start-up

Talking about the work culture, it is fast-paced, enriching. If you get an opportunity, please go for it. It will be an experience a person will remember.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UrbanClap. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UrbanClap with