UrbanClap logo
UrbanClap

UrbanClap Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & Benefits

Strict and time bounded ,work life was a little stressful

The working environment was very crowded and happening. I got to learn a lot, I can't describe how much there is to learn here. The people around are always busy and don't waste time at all.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

More work than time, Long stressful time

Not so good work culture

Interns work more than employees but they dont get value..................... unrealistic targets are set...somedays it it less work, some days oberloaded..

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hours, not systematic

Fun workplace with a great environment

I spent the best of my time working in Urban Company. UC have an awesome working environment. All the management cares about is work. Also the management is very supportive & cooperative.

Pros

Free lunches & dinner

Cons

Great Place to work in. I liked the people there & a lot is there to learn from them.I would recommend everyone to give it a try.It will be a great experience.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Salary should be higher for interns

learning and great experience

Great working evironment Working under good leadership good work culture hustle for more one on one responsibility ownership of work required long working hours

Fun workplace

I was an intern so my review will be incomplete. It was a fun place to work. It was a fast paced environment. I don't know about compensation wise, work-life balance

Not a place for your carrier growth

Not a place for your carrier growth, no job security, salary doesn't come on time , work environment is good but the upper authorities are as irresponsible beyond imagination, overall a very bad experience.

Super unorganized

Worst place to work for, will ask you to work after shifts on a daily basis and won't even pay for that, when questions are raised rather than being grateful they tell you how pathetic you are at your job that they are asking for extra hours. No adequate manpower, zero employee retention. You don't even get to encash your own leaves or compensatory offs.

Company facilty is very great

Nice facilities high salary good and fast service expert beautitions good communication employees well dressed and well experts and good by talking with clients

Not geeting good leads

As a platform in uc is good compare to where we work before in spa but the thing is what ever we are earning income mostely we are spending for credited massage oils kits but urbanclap giving more offers day by day for example 799.899.999. For this amount if we do massages off of the amount going for travelling and material expenses credits etc pz do some more better offer

Pros

There wise all i well

Cons

I can understand what i cons

Friendly colleagues, app is not functioned properly.

Long workshops. I used to travel a lot. Many problems in app. Teachers were strict and nice also. Taking loan was a major problem. The company was nice.

Great Learning place with good supervision

i have joined Om innovation call services as a telecaller. and start working with this. i was fresher that time. i have learned a lot of thing in that place. like how to speak, how to work etc. then i got promotion as a mis executive with a great supervision. in that period i got very heavy work load but i think that was a very nice period for learning. then i understand the meaning of responsibility. As a MIS person i have a lot of responsibility for entire day but i never give up. i struggled for learning. there i was not getting a good salary but there was a scope to learn many things which was very big from the money . its called talent which i got against money.

Pros

near by from home

Cons

hard work in few salary

Productive and fun place

Perfect work culture. Friendly superiors. Free meals. Excellent service providers. Professional employees. Office parties. Bonuses and incentives. Best company in Gurugram.

Pros

Free Meals

Cons

Amazing place to work at

It is an dream organisation to work at. One wont find even a single flow in the company even if he or she tries. work culture is great. No formals... Lunch and dinner both is provided to the employs .

Pros

No formals, Free lunch and dinner

Cons

very particular about the quality of work done

A Good place to work

Actually it is fun place to work if you don't have any higher studies goal and just want to do a job with good package. Every one is cool there and you can approach anyone including founders for any genuine concern and they will help you to the best. There is bit mismatch of work-life balance as it in in startup phase so you may need to work for minimum 10 hours a day(So you need to think before Accepting offer).

Pros

Free lunch, Reimbursements, Allowances

Cons

Long hours only, Otherwise all great

Fun workplace

Workplace is really nice but there is no growth. Management used to conduct seminar where they taught you new things but not anymore. Mangers dont take initiative to teach new things.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long hours, shuttle facility only till metro station

Amazing work culture

The work culture in urban clap was quite amazing. You feel like you are at home. People were really nice. CEO's of the company were really friendly and calm minded.

Pros

Free coffees, free lunch

Cons

Working on weekends

Its a freelance work where you are hired by public who needs a personal yoga trainor.

It is a good platform for those who wants to work as a freelance.you can work part time or full time depending on your needs.urban clap offers good price list and you can work according to that.

Summary

It's good company to work with. Encouraging culture, Good salary, Good problem solving. Good people to work. Service marketplace leaders without any tough competition.

good environment

enjoyed. But need to work in my feild. I have faced some difficulty also as I have to travelled with auto metro. Due to which my savings got affcted. Thats why I chose this online job

Pros

luches

Cons

short hour

Gunning to be one stop solution for every service

The type of growth UrbanClap has seen over the years is nothing short of phenomenon, growing from 3 members to a team of 500+ within 2 years and having multi-city presence. With such a superb growth chart, maybe the management has not been able to accustom themselves with the overall efficiency. Decision sometimes, may be taken in a knee jerk reaction and there's always a pressure situation floating around. But then again, no one ever said start-up life is going to be easy!

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Long hours, Abrupt decision making at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UrbanClap. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UrbanClap with