UrbanClap logo
UrbanClap

UrbanClap Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & Benefits

I just found urban clap as a nice job for me and I will do my best

Urban clap is a very nice job for non workers because it create a good environment and helpful culture for a needed person , in this situation of lockdown the company is doing there best job and services for people who need them and serves their skills to them That's very good i personally like this job that's y I applied for

Bad experience such a froud company

Starting company was good for 2years after company start MG plan orelse block ID and tell some reason like poor quality of service and low star rating

Pros

Nothing will provide except water

Cons

No Extra hrs

Very Stressful and Depression Culture

No job security , you can be asked anytime to leave if you are not buttering your oversight. Very dominating people , though founders are trying to bring improvement. Only few people are corrupting the work culture.

Pros

only free food

Cons

Long working hours. very annoying managers

Not so good work culture

Interns work more than employees but they dont get value..................... unrealistic targets are set...somedays it it less work, some days oberloaded..

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hours, not systematic

Just don't go else you will lose everything that you have

Just one of the painting category were nobody don't know what is going on everything is dependent on city category manager. You will be never appreciate what you do either got scolded in case of customer fault. You will be doing all operation work with you daily hard working. Better to do a other job because this job has no life you can live rather than wasting you life here find something else.

Pros

Ready to work on weekends even on week offs

Cons

You will get lots of phone call from customer vendor, specially you city manager will call you any time 24*7days

Fun workplace with a great environment

I spent the best of my time working in Urban Company. UC have an awesome working environment. All the management cares about is work. Also the management is very supportive & cooperative.

Pros

Free lunches & dinner

Cons

Competitive, driven and frugal workplace

+ Experienced leadership + Great problems to solve + Mentorship is great, growth depends + ESOP policy in place to lower churn - Work life balance is poor - Pay unfair

Amazing

It feels good working here .Best company with the most amazing management .Good skills and maintained most hygienic conditions. .......................

Happy working urbanclap. But giving jobs limited 50 to 60.

Happy with working urbanclap. But they are jobs giving 50 to 60 leads per month. My capacity 100. I want to work more leads. So I want to work with ikea.

Strict and time bounded ,work life was a little stressful

The working environment was very crowded and happening. I got to learn a lot, I can't describe how much there is to learn here. The people around are always busy and don't waste time at all.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

More work than time, Long stressful time

The management was good and the best part was that they all were very approachable and helpful.

You get liberty of owing your work. Great company to start your career and it does give you opportunities. One just needs to be very passionate and career oriented.

Productive workplace

It was an amazing experience working with Urban Clap. It was productive but competitive environment to work in. It had challenging opputunities everyday.

Very good place to start your career at!

Was my first job, day to day life is very hectic but teaches you a lot about the business. Amazing peers and leadership and definitely a place where you would spend your growth years of career.

Fun workplace

I was an intern so my review will be incomplete. It was a fun place to work. It was a fast paced environment. I don't know about compensation wise, work-life balance

The company welcomes diversity. They believe in give and take. The Aura there is so positive and healthy for an individual to grow & learn.

I never realised when the day was over, the people there are full of energy. The people are dead serious there about growing and making culture light and healthy for their employees. Great growth opportunities and a very healthy culture. I joined there as a marketing intern and I'm so happy to be a part of that company.

Competitive and Fast

It was great experience as a first company working there. Yet, It was very challenging work all the time, managing operation in a week time and business development work as well certainly at weekend's also.

One of the best learning experience to understand and feel a start-up

Talking about the work culture, it is fast-paced, enriching. If you get an opportunity, please go for it. It will be an experience a person will remember.

Not a place for your carrier growth

Not a place for your carrier growth, no job security, salary doesn't come on time , work environment is good but the upper authorities are as irresponsible beyond imagination, overall a very bad experience.

Feeling proud to work with them

I work as a yoga trainer to help people to leave there life for better life style better day better future a better way of style being strong in every activity

Good working environment

They have a good working environment. The employees over there are really helpful and friendly. I liked the way they have designed the office and the opportunities they offer.

Not geeting good leads

As a platform in uc is good compare to where we work before in spa but the thing is what ever we are earning income mostely we are spending for credited massage oils kits but urbanclap giving more offers day by day for example 799.899.999. For this amount if we do massages off of the amount going for travelling and material expenses credits etc pz do some more better offer

Pros

There wise all i well

Cons

I can understand what i cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UrbanClap. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UrbanClap with