UrbanClap

UrbanClap Employee Reviews

Urban clap is a very nice job for non workers because it create a good environment and helpful culture for a needed person , in this situation of lockdown the company is doing there best job and services for people who need them and serves their skills to them That's very good i personally like this job that's y I applied for
everyone is supportive,free lunch and dinner, high paced startup, lots of learning everyday. managers are very cool here .cxo are easily approachable .
Was my first job, day to day life is very hectic but teaches you a lot about the business. Amazing peers and leadership and definitely a place where you would spend your growth years of career.
I was an intern so my review will be incomplete. It was a fun place to work. It was a fast paced environment. I don't know about compensation wise, work-life balance
Nice it was good experience in it which helps me to gain a different knowledge. It is good to do job in urbanclap as a girl as well as boy. People can feel relax.
I have worked as a freelance make up artist with urbanclap for two years and I never faced any problem with them. Their urbanclap partner application is so good that a your work gets sorted in minutes. I would recommend every freelance r to work with them as it can not be easier than this.
It's my first job and so I was excited in the beginning but it continued for longer duration. Business grew many folds for the organization in past year or so.
I have worked with urban clap for 2 years as a choreographer on their website. They send contact details of potential customers (leads). My major duty was to call and follow up the leads till they become my customers. Selling them my service and maintain relationship for future Business sales. Urban clap has been a great platform, as the number of leads they provide each day were great in numbers and also they helped me maintain a good review from my customers as a service provider on their app.
I never realised when the day was over, the people there are full of energy. The people are dead serious there about growing and making culture light and healthy for their employees. Great growth opportunities and a very healthy culture. I joined there as a marketing intern and I'm so happy to be a part of that company.
It was great experience as a first company working there. Yet, It was very challenging work all the time, managing operation in a week time and business development work as well certainly at weekend's also.
Talking about the work culture, it is fast-paced, enriching. If you get an opportunity, please go for it. It will be an experience a person will remember.
Not a place for your carrier growth, no job security, salary doesn't come on time , work environment is good but the upper authorities are as irresponsible beyond imagination, overall a very bad experience.
Urbanclap was a really great place for people who perform, as they promote performers really well, and the business part of urbanclap has really experienced people to learn from.
I learned a lot regarding marketing and its aspects such as collaborating with different brands and the hiring process of the company. They have a very friendly environment and the management is formally organized with different divisions. The supervisors are very talented and had an understanding approach to things. Working there helped me gain a lot of knowledge not only regarding my field but also the ideal company culture.
Worst place to work for, will ask you to work after shifts on a daily basis and won't even pay for that, when questions are raised rather than being grateful they tell you how pathetic you are at your job that they are asking for extra hours. No adequate manpower, zero employee retention. You don't even get to encash your own leaves or compensatory offs.
Nice facilities high salary good and fast service expert beautitions good communication employees well dressed and well experts and good by talking with clients
The most irritating and un organization place where I have worked No dressing ethics it more looked like a fashion show girls showing all there body parts And letting our seniors to put all work lode on boys
I work as a yoga trainer to help people to leave there life for better life style better day better future a better way of style being strong in every activity
They have a good working environment. The employees over there are really helpful and friendly. I liked the way they have designed the office and the opportunities they offer.
As a platform in uc is good compare to where we work before in spa but the thing is what ever we are earning income mostely we are spending for credited massage oils kits but urbanclap giving more offers day by day for example 799.899.999. For this amount if we do massages off of the amount going for travelling and material expenses credits etc pz do some more better offer
Pros
There wise all i well
Cons
I can understand what i cons
In my opinion, urbanclap has a little hectic but a really nice working environment, i found my colleagues to be really helpful and got to learn alot from them. Since, it's a startup having a decent growing reputation in the market, I think one can give a shot of growth to their career by being the part of urbanclap. And, here I'm talking about the in office work.
Pros
free food and beverage, helping enviroment
Cons
long hours of work, hectic work, the whole company is running on interns only
  1. Employee Reviews