URBANPRO
URBANPRO Employee Review

Excellent

May 5, 2020
They have their own app through this getting parents contact for home tutoring. Good app and very reasonable fees for different level of educations and location wise as well.
June 4, 2020
Same role
home tutor (Current Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
Frankly, the experience with UrbanPro has been pleasant. the clients they referred were mostly international IB students. So the initial demo classes were little hard, but overall the pay, work- personal life balance was a little hampered.
April 3, 2020
Same role
home tutor (Former Employee) - New Delhi, Delhi
If you are a student and seek to teach and make money as well. I think a student like me (during university days) is good but I don't think, It would be good for those who want to a full-time job. During my academic days, I was also a student and I worked as a home tutor. That time my earning was quite enough. In UrbanPro, there is no surety of your job. Some you teach class 12-16 class a week sometimes, you do not get any for teaching. There some advantages and some disadvantages to this job.
May 28, 2018
Same location
Teacher (Former Employee) - Delhi
In one word, this is a big scam on the name of classes. They took money from me and never gave me any student!! When I complained they refused to return my money.