URBANPRO logo
URBANPRO

URBANPRO

URBANPRO Employee Review

Very helpful for beginner

Satisfied with urban pro services urban pro helped me in getting teaching jobs in delhi ncr as I am interested in teaching also good for income in my hand with our like doing work..thank you urban pro.

Same role

Scammed by urban pro. They are cheaters!!!!

In one word, this is a big scam on the name of classes. They took money from me and never gave me any student!! When I complained they refused to return my money.
Same role

productive and good

have taught lot of engineering students ,all mechanical subjects as well as engineering mathematics ,take home tuitions as well have worked for a private coaching institute
Same location

Fun workplace but good for university/college's students

If you are a student and seek to teach and make money as well. I think a student like me (during university days) is good but I don't think, It would be good for those who want to a full-time job. During my academic days, I was also a student and I worked as a home tutor. That time my earning was quite enough. In UrbanPro, there is no surety of your job. Some you teach class 12-16 class a week sometimes, you do not get any for teaching. There some advantages and some disadvantages to this job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at URBANPRO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare URBANPRO with