URBANPRO logo
URBANPRO

URBANPRO Employee Reviews for Tutor

Pay & Benefits

Productive and fruitful

Frankly, the experience with UrbanPro has been pleasant. the clients they referred were mostly international IB students. So the initial demo classes were little hard, but overall the pay, work- personal life balance was a little hampered.

Excellent

They have their own app through this getting parents contact for home tutoring. Good app and very reasonable fees for different level of educations and location wise as well.

Fun workplace but good for university/college's students

If you are a student and seek to teach and make money as well. I think a student like me (during university days) is good but I don't think, It would be good for those who want to a full-time job. During my academic days, I was also a student and I worked as a home tutor. That time my earning was quite enough. In UrbanPro, there is no surety of your job. Some you teach class 12-16 class a week sometimes, you do not get any for teaching. There some advantages and some disadvantages to this job.

Good experience

•Have to work individually with each student. •Plan the academics as per their potential . •Bring out the best possible results. •Convince parents and motivate students to devote time to studies.

excellent workplace

Urbanpro.com is an excellent platform for anyone who has some skills can spread their knowledge to others. It offers every type of activity including academic education , cultural activities, competitive exams, fun activities and much more.

Pros

worth our efforts

Cons

need to upgrade again and again

Ask a question about working or interviewing at URBANPRO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare URBANPRO with