URBANPRO

URBANPRO Employee Reviews

Great place to kick start your career. Especially the marketing team. A bit disorganised but the work pressure is non existent......,.................
Pros
Free snacks, Great mentors
Frankly, the experience with UrbanPro has been pleasant. the clients they referred were mostly international IB students. So the initial demo classes were little hard, but overall the pay, work- personal life balance was a little hampered.
They have their own app through this getting parents contact for home tutoring. Good app and very reasonable fees for different level of educations and location wise as well.
If you are a student and seek to teach and make money as well. I think a student like me (during university days) is good but I don't think, It would be good for those who want to a full-time job. During my academic days, I was also a student and I worked as a home tutor. That time my earning was quite enough. In UrbanPro, there is no surety of your job. Some you teach class 12-16 class a week sometimes, you do not get any for teaching. There some advantages and some disadvantages to this job.
Good place to work for. Career growth may not be great but apart from that everything seems ok. Not that much work pressure and you will get respect if you work well
Management was not good but still ok. They do not care about you how you survive. They are selfish. But you can work up to 6 months. They are very partial.
All state government recognition and goverent of India recognition and military school some also attachment and good teacher community and win teacher award every year
Its a good platform to start your tranning and there are lot of options to choose from. I have been getting enquiries and it seems pretty good . Thank you urban pro.
Very good. very flexible in doing this job. Educating is a very satisfying job that helps you to learn as well. Seeking demand for children is very important
•Have to work individually with each student. •Plan the academics as per their potential . •Bring out the best possible results. •Convince parents and motivate students to devote time to studies.
Urban Pro is a online website this is not mnc company.this is one web site who wants teach online they have to give to fee on Urban Pro they will give coins if students will come r not that is completely students choice. Regarding, V.Siromani.
Pros
Urban Pro is a online website this is not mnc company
Cons
Urban Pro is a online website this is not mnc company
Urbanpro.com is an excellent platform for anyone who has some skills can spread their knowledge to others. It offers every type of activity including academic education , cultural activities, competitive exams, fun activities and much more.
Pros
worth our efforts
Cons
need to upgrade again and again
In one word, this is a big scam on the name of classes. They took money from me and never gave me any student!! When I complained they refused to return my money.
Fun working place, environment was good supportive manager and the team members. Company is good have enjoyed a lot working there. No time to find new friends coz I have got very good friends..
Pros
Dumb Sharadhs
Cons
3 Hrs
have taught lot of engineering students ,all mechanical subjects as well as engineering mathematics ,take home tuitions as well have worked for a private coaching institute
Satisfied with urban pro services urban pro helped me in getting teaching jobs in delhi ncr as I am interested in teaching also good for income in my hand with our like doing work..thank you urban pro.
  1. Employee Reviews