UST logo
UST

UST

UST Employee Review

A Day at work

UST Global is a very good, as they are more focused on client relationship. I had learnt a lot from UST. Everybody trusts you and there is no micromanagement. Top management is very supportive to client. The hardest part is the pay in UST.

Same role

Bad Experience

it is just hire and fire company they will offer you job but if do not have project immediately fire you .even politics are there like they prefer Malyali people only
Same roleSame location

Work satisfaction

I feel encouraged each every minute which I spend in my company. I got excellent colleagues who boost up dreams and support me whenever I need the their help. I am so lucky to get a Manager have much experience and his guidelines and support helped a lot to taste the customer satisfaction and gained enough appreciations from Customerside.
Same location

fun workspace

Not much stressful. Projects are not guaranteed to be there for a long period, so switching of projects once in a while is an obvious thing. It's fun to be there. They conduct many programs and stuffs for employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UST. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UST with