UST logo
UST

UST

UST Employee Review

Relaxed

Nothing much to say.It was relaxed and soothing.You will get to collaborate with higher management often.But the choice of work is very limited and may not be liked by you.

fun workspace

Not much stressful. Projects are not guaranteed to be there for a long period, so switching of projects once in a while is an obvious thing. It's fun to be there. They conduct many programs and stuffs for employees.

Great Place to work

This is my favorite compani in my 9 year career. Good Management, always positive energy will be there, lots of oportunity to learn, good motivation. I am 99 %satisfied in UST Global
Same location

Worklife balance, Work from home.

Work-life balance is really balanced. Flexibility and work environment is very good. During my time at UST. I enjoyed learning from an amazing group of people and felt supported constantly by management. The environment was very energizing and had plenty of spots to get refreshed. I looked forward to going to work each day. I would definitely endorse working at UST.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UST. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UST with