UST logo
UST

UST

UST Employee Review

Good place to work. We can balance both Personal and work life. Good encouragement from higher level management. Will get good recognization based on hardwork

Same role

Nice place to work

Pay was good, management was good, benefits were ok. People were nice. Great work life balance. However it all depends on which project you are in Overall, it was a good experience for me.
Same role

Automation testing engineer having 1+ years of experience in the area of software testing.

Worked on protractor and selenium and used java and JavaScript. Company is very good and employee friendly. Salary part is little bit concern. Work timing is nice.

Pros

Employee friendly

Cons

Projects are less
Same location

Carrier progress

If you don't get anywhere, then come and join. You join as junior engineer and retire as a junior engineer. If you are a malayali then you can see some progress in your carrier in this organization. Else you are going to work like a daily labour.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UST. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UST with

• UST
  • Wonderful organisation to work. And we can maintain both professional and personal life