UST logo
UST

UST Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

A good company with the best culture.

One of the best company in Bangalore. Culture is good, people love to work and enjoy their life in UST. HR is cooperative and reachable. Lot of employee friendly benefits.

Pros

Events and CSR activities, Impressive Clientele

Cons

Salary is not competitive.

The best place to work. No work stress. The ust campus in trivandrum is one of the biggest builing

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at UST Global is very goodOverallMy experience working at UST Global they provide extra courses for our expertise

Good employer

Employer is good but there is absolutely no support for employees deputed to other projects outside the company at the client location , I worked for a project deputed to a client but couldn't get any support and was thrown out of project just because of my absenteeism though I had contributed to my fullest in terms of my work

Good for Quality Work

They have good Clients, so, you will get chance to learn quality work which will be a good experience. You need to find good project as per your skill-set. Rest is fine.

Methodical and Conservative Company

hire and fire company they will offer you job but if do not have project immediately fire you .even politics are there like they prefer specific community people only

Pros

Work and Timely salary

Cons

Old conservative style dress codes, Location wise policies, Bench fire policy

Superb workplace to start your career

Excellent management Supportive management and co-workers Excellent work culture You can directly approach the higher management for any queries Fun, lovable work culture Overall I enjoyed my stay at UST Global

Bad Experience

it is just hire and fire company they will offer you job but if do not have project immediately fire you .even politics are there like they prefer Malyali people only

All kind of activities

All kind of activities like :dancing ,singing,football,cricket,gym,swimming pool,fish catching competition,fun activities,award show,self developments

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Long hour

Great company to work with a decent package

I believe 2-way communication is not happening with the employees and management. It would be super cool if it can be addressed. Like all other companies UST is also evolving at a great pace. I enjoy every moment in UST because of the work culture and the colleagues I got except on the salary part given to me. :)

Overall Good

Need to improve Salary benefits Management always concern about money No client allowance Yearly hike also not Good work balance is good Sportsmanship Super

Jobs at UST

in Bengaluru, Karnataka
See more jobs

Service Based Company

Service Based Company, not a good company to grow. Not even proper place to sit and work. No organisation process followed while development and testing.

Very Good Place to work. Have Good Work and Life Balance. Nice Salary. Good Environment. Nice Work Place.

very good place to work. Nice work Environment. good salary. Nice Work Place. Team work. supportive. Good Training given by company. have good work and life balance.

Productive and fun workpalce

I am getting more technical training for new tools and involving developing programs with new programming language. have good management and environment is good.

Good

It was good working in the company. No shifts for female employees. No travel facility. Should be a team player Friendly environment Validation associates should work in labs.

Fun workplace

Fun workplace Better work life Balance Better Management Best Company to start your career Good chances of working on different client location and places

very poor management

no good projects in bangalore and Chennai location they force you to move to cochin or trivandrum location of not they will fire manager are not supportive they ignore your skills

Productive and knowledge

Facilities and infrastructure provided for employees are splendid in UST. Great working environment and good teams. Promotes learning and implementing latest technologies and frameworks. Encourages cultural events for employee welfare. And one dosnt have to worry about work life balance in UST. Simple and relevant company values and visison. A great company to work with.

Good

Depends upon the team your work will differ and my first company was UST global I felt good here.Nice workplace for ladies in Bangalore.we can work with Clients also.

UST Global good for experienced professionals

UST Global good for experienced professionals ,not for freshers. For freshers development will be good option to join but not in testing domains.Thank you.

Ok ok

Not a very good company. Just ok ok type of company. Good place to start your career because you will get to learn a lot.but career growth wise it is not so good.

Good Place to work

Good Place to work. Work life balance if good. Competitive work environment. Management is supportive. Career growth Needs to be worked proactively. Cross functional skillset building.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UST. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UST with