UST logo
UST

UST Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Carrier progress

If you don't get anywhere, then come and join. You join as junior engineer and retire as a junior engineer. If you are a malayali then you can see some progress in your carrier in this organization. Else you are going to work like a daily labour.

Productive and fun workplace

Good Company. No job security. Fun place to work. No bench strength. Major revenue from 2 to 4 main accounts. WOn't get projects easily if you come to bench

Wonderful organisation to work. And we can maintain both professional and personal life

Good place to work. We can balance both Personal and work life. Good encouragement from higher level management. Will get good recognization based on hardwork

good company

its really nice place to working peoples for the Chennai location, good environment to work and lot of space to have the office to work with relax. thank you.

Process Analyst

I am working as auto adjudication analyst for medical claims irrespective of US healthcare plans and I'm working for US leading healthcare company. In UST global it is a very good company and i can do balance between life and official things also my over all rating is 5 stars.

Great

Working with ustians was great experience. The work environment was very nice and peaceful with all Cooperating co-workers. And overall great place to learn too.

Dedicated and Hard Working.Going a extra mile to learn new things

In UST my experience in Business finance was a challenging role since it was a new profile i had a great learning experience and collaborating with people and understanding the client and business.

Not a good company to start career

It's ok to work but I didnt get any employee benefits in this organization . They fully focused on development not on Telecom , and they pay her less for all the employees

Very lively place to work

Very good place to work with.the work environment was always lively.Unlike most of the company’s the work places was not just meant to work but we have some indoor games to relax’and releave from work stress.

Stressful work place

good work place communication skill, collaboration skill and teamwork,problem solving skills,attendance and dependability,quality and accuracy of work

Jobs at UST

in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
See more jobs

Good

It is a really good experience to work with ust global. Here I am exploring multiple opportunities like team-leading activities, direct client interactions which makes me strong in improving my skills.

Flexible Work Place with no much pressure

Salary & Benefits are really bad. But work environment is good with no much pressure. Flexibility is commentable. Management is not that good at Chennai location. Opportunities are more at Bangalore & Trivandrum.

Productive and Fun Workspace

It is a very good company. Very flexible time. Fun at work place. Good ambiance especially trivandrum office. Overall it is a very good company to settle especially for women.

Pros

flexibility

Cons

growth

Nice

Innovative company, always have opportunity to explore our skills and also will take care of employees as one of the member in the family, truly enjoyed working here

One of the best IT companies to work in

Pros > Better job security when compared to other IT and tech firms - thus less attrition rate > Lesser people to work with > A very good organization for entry level programmers to develop your skills Cons > Less salary for freshers/entry level people > At times, seniority given preference over merit and performance > Lack of leadership at middle management (project managers, associate managers, etc.) Advice to Management > Ditch the slogan - Less clients, more attention and focus on getting more clients > Have a better accountability of people in middle management > Move from being just an IT services firm and focus more on innovation which starts with hiring the right people and giving training in emerging technologies for entry level people

Productive and Fun loving place and people

A really good place to work everything very systematic and put in order to ease the employees to work. A lot of learning and development happens in all the LOB's.

Good Work Place

UST Global is a good place to work, I had to apply for new job as my current project is closed and similar positions are not currently available in other projects.

productive and fun work place

its a great place to start your carrier.management and collagues are very helpfull.till now i didnt feel any pressure ragrding work.clients are very cool.

Pros

best management

Cons

UST Global

I have been with UST Global for 3.6 years. I find UST really a great place to work, it has a good work life balance with good culture..................

Friendly atmosphere to work on here

Everyday is typical but very much enjoyed to work on since every typical work makes us to learn a new things that really helped us technically strong. Flexible by doing work from home where we got enough time to balance personally and professionally this is something really boosted up our work much. I am very much thankful to the management in believing us and giving the opportunity to do the work from home.

Good to work as a fresher

Work life is simple I have learnt AS400 technology and has improved my abilities towards the work Management is good workplace culture is quite simple

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UST. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UST with