UST logo
UST

UST Employee Reviews in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala

fun workspace

Not much stressful. Projects are not guaranteed to be there for a long period, so switching of projects once in a while is an obvious thing. It's fun to be there. They conduct many programs and stuffs for employees.

Great Place to work

This is my favorite compani in my 9 year career. Good Management, always positive energy will be there, lots of oportunity to learn, good motivation. I am 99 %satisfied in UST Global

Worklife balance, Work from home.

Work-life balance is really balanced. Flexibility and work environment is very good. During my time at UST. I enjoyed learning from an amazing group of people and felt supported constantly by management. The environment was very energizing and had plenty of spots to get refreshed. I looked forward to going to work each day. I would definitely endorse working at UST.

Best place to work.

Very best working conditions. Full of activities that are stress reliefs. Campus have a very great view from the top floor. They provide healthcare facilities also.

A Day at work

UST Global is a very good, as they are more focused on client relationship. I had learnt a lot from UST. Everybody trusts you and there is no micromanagement. Top management is very supportive to client. The hardest part is the pay in UST.

A good company

UST Global is a very good company. The company culture is very good. Work life balance is also very good. Big campus is beautiful and accommodating. Overall very nice environment.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Some managers are really unprofessional

Great Place to start as a fresher

Learning opportunities , professionalism and great place to work. Management is really good and helping .And best part is most of the project works in collaboration .

Relaxed

Nothing much to say.It was relaxed and soothing.You will get to collaborate with higher management often.But the choice of work is very limited and may not be liked by you.

Nice place to work

Pay was good, management was good, benefits were ok. People were nice. Great work life balance. However it all depends on which project you are in Overall, it was a good experience for me.

Productive and fun

Its a nice place to work. Really employment friendly atmosphere. there is no stress . only thing is we need to do our work properly. there is a platform for learning so we can learn what we want.

Jobs at UST

in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
See more jobs

Work satisfaction

I feel encouraged each every minute which I spend in my company. I got excellent colleagues who boost up dreams and support me whenever I need the their help. I am so lucky to get a Manager have much experience and his guidelines and support helped a lot to taste the customer satisfaction and gained enough appreciations from Customerside.

Nice company to work

Good work life balance.Benefits and helful people and mangers. Good learning curves and lot of enthisiatic people to work around you. Hike is good.Good work culture

Horrible workplace to be found

The Trivandrum offices are too bad to work at. Only the company infrastructure is good. However, they are appalling paymasters and disregard your experience and contributions. The management would sell you as a senior resource to the client to extract more billability, and however, would pay you wages that of a junior developer.

Workplace are awesome.

I am really feel good in UST except some politics on management level provide first preference to malayalis. But my lead is also Malayali very good and gave many opportunities to me to become a developer now. I got so many learning opportunities. Flexible work timing. Awesome infrastructure. Good salary package. Good appraisal

Paradise on Earth

Having experienced H-E-L-L on earth in the previous job I was too stressed to even enter the office the first day because I knew what I was about to endure. However, to my extreme surprise, it was quite the opposite. Each and every single individual that you encounter in this company is very friendly, approachable and professional. Professionalism is in every corner of this company and it is an MNC for a reason. Also, the salary is decent for every kind of job. The management is bit of a problem in which almost all the entire management is handled by age-old people that have basically stayed in the company with complete faith for more than fifteen years to gain the trust of everyone and somehow feel entitled to be at their position. However, experience does not give one knowledge implicitly and thus everything is not really done how it should. Some changes might make this company a beast. Other than that the overall experience is bliss. You will never be questioned why are you coming late unless you do it frequently with no good reason and there is no micromanagement like have you done what I told you. Unless you really start becoming useless baggage for the company everyone will be chilled here.

Good

It was good. Had a very good experience in evaluating companies, doing deals and preparing management presenations. Got great opportunities to work with high performing teams in diverse job roles.

Good

Good company. Good culture. Good ethics. UST Global is a 'Great Place to Work' in the U.S. This prestigious title is attributed to the dedication of the great work culture that has been built, which begins with UST Global' s leadership and commitment to honest and fair business practices.

Good exposure

Good exposure and workplace, Very calm atmosphere good work culture,HR polices very good,good carrier growth t is a company with good culture. On a concluding note it's a good organisation to work with

Profuctive And Good exposure

Good exposure and culture , wher you can explore your skills out of limit and good scope but lot of streesful Great Platform to learn if your slightly interested there are lot of opportunities where you can learn a lot of things unlike restricting yourself inside a shell like in other IT companies .

Good Place to work with international clients

Better work culture.Pretty good work life balance. Good environment and location Opportunity for junior developers. extra activities Learning Options

Best work culture

Good to work in UST, there are few limitations in getting accountable. But value for effort. Gama trainings and staffs are good. Only difficulty is getting into a accountable project.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UST. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UST with