UST logo

UST Employee Reviews for Analyst

Analyst14 reviews
India14 reviews

A Day at work

UST Global is a very good, as they are more focused on client relationship. I had learnt a lot from UST. Everybody trusts you and there is no micromanagement. Top management is very supportive to client. The hardest part is the pay in UST.

Bad Experience

it is just hire and fire company they will offer you job but if do not have project immediately fire you .even politics are there like they prefer Malyali people only

Work satisfaction

I feel encouraged each every minute which I spend in my company. I got excellent colleagues who boost up dreams and support me whenever I need the their help. I am so lucky to get a Manager have much experience and his guidelines and support helped a lot to taste the customer satisfaction and gained enough appreciations from Customerside.

Aimless projects

Don't have any talent in running the company or executing projects, management is horrible with out any knowledge. Generally get inferior kind of projects and then beg to pass time to get money. Good for testers.

Love to working here

I am very much satisfied with my current Company. Out of all my previous work experience with other companies, current company provides a well good communication and good respect for employees.

Productive and Fun Workplace

Flexible working Hours. Management is really helpful Internal cultural activities are always active. Approachable management, good career growth, good work environment and culture, flexibility to learn new technologies

Pros

More Flexibiity on work

Cons

Not a pay master but competitive

good company to work..

good company to work..had lot of learning opportunities.the interview process have two technical rounds and one hr round.Management and workplace culture is very good.

Review UST Global

I have been working at UST Global full-time (Less than a year) Pros Healthy Environment to work Good compensation Cons Slow growth Work is monotonous at times

UST Global

I have been with UST Global for 3.6 years. I find UST really a great place to work, it has a good work life balance with good culture..................

productive and fun workplace

Nice place to work. talent improvement knowledge workshops learning centre certification options onsite opportunities skills development projects enhancement learning

Jobs at UST

Analyst positions
See more jobs

Excellent work place and work culture

Learned a lot in UST Global. Excellent place to work. Had a great time and received lot of appreciations and rewards from UST Managers. Always they are encouraging and motivating. Good work culture followed. Looking forward to explore more by looking out for other opportunities in different organisations.

Great place to work.

Its a great place to work .In some centers, opportunities for job advancement or role change is limited. you can have a good work life balance .The company has good infrastructure facilities.

Good Comapany

UST Global Services is a Good Company which provides friendly work atmosphere and very professional the overall experience with the company is good

Productive Workplace with good responsibilities

Working as a teamOwnership of the tasksExposure to the complete systemProvide fix to the issues & Identify the root cause.Work on new requirements.Co-ordinate with other application owners.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UST. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UST with