UST logo
UST

UST Employee Reviews for Software Engineer

fun workspace

Not much stressful. Projects are not guaranteed to be there for a long period, so switching of projects once in a while is an obvious thing. It's fun to be there. They conduct many programs and stuffs for employees.

Best place to work.

Very best working conditions. Full of activities that are stress reliefs. Campus have a very great view from the top floor. They provide healthcare facilities also.

A good company

UST Global is a very good company. The company culture is very good. Work life balance is also very good. Big campus is beautiful and accommodating. Overall very nice environment.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Some managers are really unprofessional

Great Place to start as a fresher

Learning opportunities , professionalism and great place to work. Management is really good and helping .And best part is most of the project works in collaboration .

Productive and fun

Its a nice place to work. Really employment friendly atmosphere. there is no stress . only thing is we need to do our work properly. there is a platform for learning so we can learn what we want.

Very Good Place to work. Have Good Work and Life Balance. Nice Salary. Good Environment. Nice Work Place.

very good place to work. Nice work Environment. good salary. Nice Work Place. Team work. supportive. Good Training given by company. have good work and life balance.

Workplace are awesome.

I am really feel good in UST except some politics on management level provide first preference to malayalis. But my lead is also Malayali very good and gave many opportunities to me to become a developer now. I got so many learning opportunities. Flexible work timing. Awesome infrastructure. Good salary package. Good appraisal

Na

If you are selected in a small project account you would be benefited more rather being in a big project. Work atmosphere is fine, but hikes/year won't be that satisfying for the work that you are doing.

Productive and good workplace

It's a good company with lot of fun activities to relieve stress. It has good management. It is the best place to work with good infrastructure and provides good work life balance.

Ok ok

Not a very good company. Just ok ok type of company. Good place to start your career because you will get to learn a lot.but career growth wise it is not so good.

Jobs at UST

Software Engineer positions
See more jobs

Best work culture

Good to work in UST, there are few limitations in getting accountable. But value for effort. Gama trainings and staffs are good. Only difficulty is getting into a accountable project.

A workplace to settle down at the end of your career

Comfortable place to work but growth is limited. Limitations of long term projects. Very cheerful place if you are planning to settle down with what you get.

Excellent place to work

I started my career here.A great place to work with a good working environment.Management team is good and we are free to approach them if we have any concerns

Myriad of growth opportunities.

I was given multiple platforms to work in almost 2 years. One becomes a multi specialist in UST. My representational and customer handling skills were very much appreciated and supported by UST.

Good place to work Work life balance is there Good projects are there Workplace culture is good Infrastructure is also good They are having good campus

Pros

Cons

nill

Productive, fun and enjoyable work atmosphere

Perfect place to learn and improve your work skills. Although yoy may have to work on tight schedules and short deadlines, the company does try and include activities to make the workplace a fun and enjoyable place for the employees and also in organizing events to give back to the society.

Pros

Enough opportunities are there to help improve work skills, holds events that focus on giving back to the society

Cons

Good

good company in order to enhance your skill sets along with your career development. Different kind of project you will have a great time time to learn along with the team and great people to help you as well.

Productive and fun workplace

The company provides everything an individual needs to grow in his/ her career. There are large number of training carried out on a daily basis. The work pressure is balanced.

Pros

Trainings and lectures are provided by industry professionals, Very dynamic culture.

I was in production support team

It was avery good environment to work.Flexible. time. First I worked on AWS from UST and I studied my self and got certified as solution architect associate. I am looking for a cloud engineer job to work eagerly and I have interest in studying machine learning too. Currently I am studying myself on python programming.

Pros

Cons

there was some some schemes for that

Good company to work with

Pros: - Nice workplace culture. - Employee Friendly. Cons: - Not much opportunities for beginers.

Good place to work with.

UST Global is a good company based in trivandrum, work life balance can be ensured. Average technical exposure or growth must be expected. Increments are very less.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UST. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UST with