UST logo
UST

UST Employee Reviews for Software Test Engineer

Having 4 years of experience in Software Testing

I learned lot of technologies and how to behave,how to talk and workplace is very good.Management and my colleagues are all very friendly and good in work.

Worklife balance, Work from home.

Work-life balance is really balanced. Flexibility and work environment is very good. During my time at UST. I enjoyed learning from an amazing group of people and felt supported constantly by management. The environment was very energizing and had plenty of spots to get refreshed. I looked forward to going to work each day. I would definitely endorse working at UST.

Productive and fun workpalce

I am getting more technical training for new tools and involving developing programs with new programming language. have good management and environment is good.

Excellent work place

I was there for 4.6 years and resigned when family came to priority. It was an excellent work place where we can learn new things. There, we all get a chance to build up our career. They value people and treat their employees equal. Great place to work.

fun working place

fun working place good working culture safe for women employess stress free working job secrity will be hiven good management they gave importance to family

Productive and fun workplace.

I was a nice experience to work in UST Global. I have learned how to be productive within short span of time and how to give the deliverables at client location.

Pros

Free Team Outings

Cons

Overtime

UST global is a good place to work

Its good place to work. Enjoying the work. Superiors are very much soupportive. Learning scope for new things is high. Attended Many leadership quality traingnings.Trying to change the company because of family constraints.

Productive and Fun at Work place

Had Fun at work, didnt had a pressure from leads, pleasent atmosphere to work,will become more proactive to work because of the ambience and the people working with us

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UST. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UST with