UST

UST Culture reviews

India588 reviews

Clear

Nice workplace

Had good time and enjoyed working. Good hike, work culture. Work life balance is too good and supportive management. Respect your skills and opportunities will be considered.

Very good ambience

Inner politics, treating like freshers.. company is very good, no training not providing any type of learning.growth very low, Manager was good.In my team they treated me as a fresher and used to complain each n every time. No room for me bcz of these associates. Company is really good.

Pros

Free tea

UST insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Best company for growth. No job security. Team activities. Good politics within team. Good tech stacks. If u complete 2 months pool you will be fired at any moment.

Great company to work with

I had a wonderful experience working in UST. I was in a Wonderful team and learnt a lot. Productive and fun environment. 👍 Team Members were very helpful from day 1. Looking forward to working with UST again in the future.

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace. Flexible doing the shifts. No pressurising of jobs. Good ambience and good culture. Travel allowance are provided. Good place to work.

Pros

Programmes

Good work culture

Employee friendly organization which helps an individual grow in career. Mentors and unit managers are really supportive and guides employees to think big

Good company to work

Good company to work . Work life balance is good. Good onsite opportunity. Work culture is good. Less pressure. Training will be given for technical and personal development

Cool place, but do not expect good salary hikes

It's one of the most employee friendly company, their compensation is not up to the market standards, and the salary normalisation doesn't happen here. So join with a good offer as you may not see much difference in your salary with appraisals.

Pros

Relaxed and good work culture

Cons

Salary not up with industry standards, progression and salary hikes are very dlow

A good company with the best culture.

One of the best company in Bangalore. Culture is good, people love to work and enjoy their life in UST. HR is cooperative and reachable. Lot of employee friendly benefits.

Pros

Events and CSR activities, Impressive Clientele

Cons

Salary is not competitive.

Good company to work for especially for malayalees

Ust is like a homegrown kerala company with very flexible working lifestyle. Especially good for late risers. Salary is below market average but definitely makes up by the culture and friendships people make in the company. Definitely want to work there in future

Pros

Good community feelings

Cons

Work is not planned and most people have no idea how to handle it

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UST?

Worst company to work for

Lots of bad politics. Never join this company. Though company policy has perks, the company does not provide it actually. If employee asks for the perks he is fired immediately without giving a reason. Only managers' bootlickers get appreciation and salary hike. The company has neither value nor culture. Managers consider subordinates as slaves.

Pros

nothing to mention

Cons

Worst politics. Partiality.

A good company

UST Global is a very good company. The company culture is very good. Work life balance is also very good. Big campus is beautiful and accommodating. Overall very nice environment.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Some managers are really unprofessional

Methodical and Conservative Company

hire and fire company they will offer you job but if do not have project immediately fire you .even politics are there like they prefer specific community people only

Pros

Work and Timely salary

Cons

Old conservative style dress codes, Location wise policies, Bench fire policy

Best Work Culture!!

Good place to work!! Good Work Culture!! best place to work!! better projects to explore!! Less exposure though!! Better work-life balance!! Go for it!!

Great Place to start as a fresher

Learning opportunities , professionalism and great place to work. Management is really good and helping .And best part is most of the project works in collaboration .

Superb workplace to start your career

Excellent management Supportive management and co-workers Excellent work culture You can directly approach the higher management for any queries Fun, lovable work culture Overall I enjoyed my stay at UST Global

Great

Working with ustians was great experience. The work environment was very nice and peaceful with all Cooperating co-workers. And overall great place to learn too.

Bad Experience

it is just hire and fire company they will offer you job but if do not have project immediately fire you .even politics are there like they prefer Malyali people only

Work satisfaction

I feel encouraged each every minute which I spend in my company. I got excellent colleagues who boost up dreams and support me whenever I need the their help. I am so lucky to get a Manager have much experience and his guidelines and support helped a lot to taste the customer satisfaction and gained enough appreciations from Customerside.

Nice company to work

Good work life balance.Benefits and helful people and mangers. Good learning curves and lot of enthisiatic people to work around you. Hike is good.Good work culture

Great company to work with a decent package

I believe 2-way communication is not happening with the employees and management. It would be super cool if it can be addressed. Like all other companies UST is also evolving at a great pace. I enjoy every moment in UST because of the work culture and the colleagues I got except on the salary part given to me. :)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UST. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UST with