UST logo
UST

UST Culture reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance

A good company with the best culture.

One of the best company in Bangalore. Culture is good, people love to work and enjoy their life in UST. HR is cooperative and reachable. Lot of employee friendly benefits.

Pros

Events and CSR activities, Impressive Clientele

Cons

Salary is not competitive.

Good company to work for especially for malayalees

Ust is like a homegrown kerala company with very flexible working lifestyle. Especially good for late risers. Salary is below market average but definitely makes up by the culture and friendships people make in the company. Definitely want to work there in future

Pros

Good community feelings

Cons

Work is not planned and most people have no idea how to handle it

Carrier progress

If you don't get anywhere, then come and join. You join as junior engineer and retire as a junior engineer. If you are a malayali then you can see some progress in your carrier in this organization. Else you are going to work like a daily labour.

Worst company to work for

Lots of bad politics. Never join this company. Though company policy has perks, the company does not provide it actually. If employee asks for the perks he is fired immediately without giving a reason. Only managers' bootlickers get appreciation and salary hike. The company has neither value nor culture. Managers consider subordinates as slaves.

Pros

nothing to mention

Cons

Worst politics. Partiality.

Best place to work.

Very best working conditions. Full of activities that are stress reliefs. Campus have a very great view from the top floor. They provide healthcare facilities also.

A good company

UST Global is a very good company. The company culture is very good. Work life balance is also very good. Big campus is beautiful and accommodating. Overall very nice environment.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Some managers are really unprofessional

Methodical and Conservative Company

hire and fire company they will offer you job but if do not have project immediately fire you .even politics are there like they prefer specific community people only

Pros

Work and Timely salary

Cons

Old conservative style dress codes, Location wise policies, Bench fire policy

Best Work Culture!!

Good place to work!! Good Work Culture!! best place to work!! better projects to explore!! Less exposure though!! Better work-life balance!! Go for it!!

Great Place to start as a fresher

Learning opportunities , professionalism and great place to work. Management is really good and helping .And best part is most of the project works in collaboration .

Superb workplace to start your career

Excellent management Supportive management and co-workers Excellent work culture You can directly approach the higher management for any queries Fun, lovable work culture Overall I enjoyed my stay at UST Global

Jobs at UST

See more jobs

Great

Working with ustians was great experience. The work environment was very nice and peaceful with all Cooperating co-workers. And overall great place to learn too.

Bad Experience

it is just hire and fire company they will offer you job but if do not have project immediately fire you .even politics are there like they prefer Malyali people only

Work satisfaction

I feel encouraged each every minute which I spend in my company. I got excellent colleagues who boost up dreams and support me whenever I need the their help. I am so lucky to get a Manager have much experience and his guidelines and support helped a lot to taste the customer satisfaction and gained enough appreciations from Customerside.

Nice company to work

Good work life balance.Benefits and helful people and mangers. Good learning curves and lot of enthisiatic people to work around you. Hike is good.Good work culture

Great company to work with a decent package

I believe 2-way communication is not happening with the employees and management. It would be super cool if it can be addressed. Like all other companies UST is also evolving at a great pace. I enjoy every moment in UST because of the work culture and the colleagues I got except on the salary part given to me. :)

Workplace are awesome.

I am really feel good in UST except some politics on management level provide first preference to malayalis. But my lead is also Malayali very good and gave many opportunities to me to become a developer now. I got so many learning opportunities. Flexible work timing. Awesome infrastructure. Good salary package. Good appraisal

It was totally perfect

The style of work really depends on the project but generally, the work culture is so cool. They allow flexible working hours and there are a lot of cultural events which make life so enjoyable.

Productive and career enhancing workplace

1. employee centric and employee friendly policies 2. learning is cultivated proactively 3. comprehensive career growth scope. 4. workplace culture is good 5. onsite opportunities if you are lucky enough

need to work better

needs to work better on many thing. there are many things that the organization need to look into like work culture and the spirit among the employee...

Really nice to work with UST

Good work culture,Friendly atmosphere,work life balance.Large amount of opportunities for the latest technologies. Along with day to day work,various cultural and sports events were organised in UST.

Good

Good company. Good culture. Good ethics. UST Global is a 'Great Place to Work' in the U.S. This prestigious title is attributed to the dedication of the great work culture that has been built, which begins with UST Global' s leadership and commitment to honest and fair business practices.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UST. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UST with