UST

UST Job Security & Advancement reviews

One of the best company in Bangalore. Culture is good, people love to work and enjoy their life in UST. HR is cooperative and reachable. Lot of employee friendly benefits.
Pros
Events and CSR activities, Impressive Clientele
Cons
Salary is not competitive.
Ust is like a homegrown kerala company with very flexible working lifestyle. Especially good for late risers. Salary is below market average but definitely makes up by the culture and friendships people make in the company. Definitely want to work there in future
Pros
Good community feelings
Cons
Work is not planned and most people have no idea how to handle it
You will never get promotion or salary increment, even if you are direct pay roll.They have multiple business but no promotion or increment.Simply waste company. Better we can beg somewhere.
Pros
Salary will credit without delay
Cons
No Promotion, No Increament, effort will be waste
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at UST Global is very goodOverallMy experience working at UST Global they provide extra courses for our expertise
I was working as a SAP SD consultant and was doing fairly good in my previous job. I received a call from UST which changed my life completely.I was called for a telephonic interview for which I said yes and the next day Interview happened. The interview was taken by their client directly and it was more of a discussion than interview. I got another call for which they said that they will be conducting one technical round as well. The technical round went well and I got the offer letter next day. UST asked me to join in 7 days and they were ready to pay my notice period. When I joined the company, I got to know about my role in the project. From a SAP SD consultant, I was given an opportunity to work as SAP Enterprise Solution Specialist and I was handling projects on my own. I felt so happy that I was provided with such a huge role with so much responsibilities. I feel lucky to be approached by UST and I am thankful to the management for providing me an opportunity like this. I would recommend everyone to join this company.Regards,Shivanshu
Pros
Responsibility, Package, Work From Home
Cons
None as of now
If you don't get anywhere, then come and join. You join as junior engineer and retire as a junior engineer. If you are a malayali then you can see some progress in your carrier in this organization. Else you are going to work like a daily labour.
This is my favorite compani in my 9 year career. Good Management, always positive energy will be there, lots of oportunity to learn, good motivation. I am 99 %satisfied in UST Global
Good Company. No job security. Fun place to work. No bench strength. Major revenue from 2 to 4 main accounts. WOn't get projects easily if you come to bench
Lots of bad politics. Never join this company. Though company policy has perks, the company does not provide it actually. If employee asks for the perks he is fired immediately without giving a reason. Only managers' bootlickers get appreciation and salary hike. The company has neither value nor culture. Managers consider subordinates as slaves.
Pros
nothing to mention
Cons
Worst politics. Partiality.
Work-life balance is really balanced. Flexibility and work environment is very good. During my time at UST. I enjoyed learning from an amazing group of people and felt supported constantly by management. The environment was very energizing and had plenty of spots to get refreshed. I looked forward to going to work each day. I would definitely endorse working at UST.
Good place to work. We can balance both Personal and work life. Good encouragement from higher level management. Will get good recognization based on hardwork
I am working as auto adjudication analyst for medical claims irrespective of US healthcare plans and I'm working for US leading healthcare company. In UST global it is a very good company and i can do balance between life and official things also my over all rating is 5 stars.
Work and Life balance. Able work with professionals and interact with them. Also give advise if required. Good working environment and peace of mind in place.
UST Global is a very good company. The company culture is very good. Work life balance is also very good. Big campus is beautiful and accommodating. Overall very nice environment.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Some managers are really unprofessional
hire and fire company they will offer you job but if do not have project immediately fire you .even politics are there like they prefer specific community people only
Pros
Work and Timely salary
Cons
Old conservative style dress codes, Location wise policies, Bench fire policy
Good place to work!! Good Work Culture!! best place to work!! better projects to explore!! Less exposure though!! Better work-life balance!! Go for it!!
Nothing much to say.It was relaxed and soothing.You will get to collaborate with higher management often.But the choice of work is very limited and may not be liked by you.
Its a nice place to work. Really employment friendly atmosphere. there is no stress . only thing is we need to do our work properly. there is a platform for learning so we can learn what we want.
it is just hire and fire company they will offer you job but if do not have project immediately fire you .even politics are there like they prefer Malyali people only
I feel encouraged each every minute which I spend in my company. I got excellent colleagues who boost up dreams and support me whenever I need the their help. I am so lucky to get a Manager have much experience and his guidelines and support helped a lot to taste the customer satisfaction and gained enough appreciations from Customerside.
Good work life balance.Benefits and helful people and mangers. Good learning curves and lot of enthisiatic people to work around you. Hike is good.Good work culture
  1. Job Security & Advancement