UST

India588 reviews

Clear
3.4Job Security & Advancement

globalhikefresherustglobaltimingprojectbalanceculture

Good company, Better work life balance

Good:Better career growth opportunitiesLot of accounts you can work on. No pressure in your work. Managers and leads are very coperativeBad:Under paid for your work.

Best work life balance

You will get best work life balance here, all the teammates are nice and helpful, will have lots of fun activities. Salary hikes are not much better. You will get the opportunity to learn more

UST insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Nice workplace

Had good time and enjoyed working. Good hike, work culture. Work life balance is too good and supportive management. Respect your skills and opportunities will be considered.

Best company for growth. No job security. Team activities. Good politics within team. Good tech stacks. If u complete 2 months pool you will be fired at any moment.

Relaxed work place

I joined UST as a fresher. For me it was good from a work life balance perspective. But annual hike and bonus is very less - max what i got was just 10%. If you stay in the company for long, there won't be much career growth or increment in pay.

Pros

Relaxed work environment, friendly colleagues, good employee engagement activities

Cons

No career growth, less hikes

Doesnt give good compensation

This organization is only concerned about it's own benefits and they don't care about employees. They just ask us to submit resignation if we are out of projects. Organization more focuses expanding it's own building and doing show off.

Good work culture

Employee friendly organization which helps an individual grow in career. Mentors and unit managers are really supportive and guides employees to think big

Good company to work

Good company to work . Work life balance is good. Good onsite opportunity. Work culture is good. Less pressure. Training will be given for technical and personal development

A good company with the best culture.

One of the best company in Bangalore. Culture is good, people love to work and enjoy their life in UST. HR is cooperative and reachable. Lot of employee friendly benefits.

Pros

Events and CSR activities, Impressive Clientele

Cons

Salary is not competitive.

Good company to work for especially for malayalees

Ust is like a homegrown kerala company with very flexible working lifestyle. Especially good for late risers. Salary is below market average but definitely makes up by the culture and friendships people make in the company. Definitely want to work there in future

Pros

Good community feelings

Cons

Work is not planned and most people have no idea how to handle it

Job is secured but no promotion

You will never get promotion or salary increment, even if you are direct pay roll.They have multiple business but no promotion or increment.Simply waste company. Better we can beg somewhere.

Pros

Salary will credit without delay

Cons

No Promotion, No Increament, effort will be waste

The best place to work. No work stress. The ust campus in trivandrum is one of the biggest builing

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at UST Global is very goodOverallMy experience working at UST Global they provide extra courses for our expertise

A Good Company if you are looking for some new Opportunities

I was working as a SAP SD consultant and was doing fairly good in my previous job. I received a call from UST which changed my life completely.I was called for a telephonic interview for which I said yes and the next day Interview happened. The interview was taken by their client directly and it was more of a discussion than interview. I got another call for which they said that they will be conducting one technical round as well. The technical round went well and I got the offer letter next day. UST asked me to join in 7 days and they were ready to pay my notice period. When I joined the company, I got to know about my role in the project. From a SAP SD consultant, I was given an opportunity to work as SAP Enterprise Solution Specialist and I was handling projects on my own. I felt so happy that I was provided with such a huge role with so much responsibilities. I feel lucky to be approached by UST and I am thankful to the management for providing me an opportunity like this. I would recommend everyone to join this company.Regards,Shivanshu

Pros

Responsibility, Package, Work From Home

Cons

None as of now

Great Place to work

This is my favorite compani in my 9 year career. Good Management, always positive energy will be there, lots of oportunity to learn, good motivation. I am 99 %satisfied in UST Global

Productive and fun workplace

Good Company. No job security. Fun place to work. No bench strength. Major revenue from 2 to 4 main accounts. WOn't get projects easily if you come to bench

Worst company to work for

Lots of bad politics. Never join this company. Though company policy has perks, the company does not provide it actually. If employee asks for the perks he is fired immediately without giving a reason. Only managers' bootlickers get appreciation and salary hike. The company has neither value nor culture. Managers consider subordinates as slaves.

Pros

nothing to mention

Cons

Worst politics. Partiality.

Worklife balance, Work from home.

Work-life balance is really balanced. Flexibility and work environment is very good. During my time at UST. I enjoyed learning from an amazing group of people and felt supported constantly by management. The environment was very energizing and had plenty of spots to get refreshed. I looked forward to going to work each day. I would definitely endorse working at UST.

Wonderful organisation to work. And we can maintain both professional and personal life

Good place to work. We can balance both Personal and work life. Good encouragement from higher level management. Will get good recognization based on hardwork

Process Analyst

I am working as auto adjudication analyst for medical claims irrespective of US healthcare plans and I'm working for US leading healthcare company. In UST global it is a very good company and i can do balance between life and official things also my over all rating is 5 stars.

Better Place

Work and Life balance. Able work with professionals and interact with them. Also give advise if required. Good working environment and peace of mind in place.

A good company

UST Global is a very good company. The company culture is very good. Work life balance is also very good. Big campus is beautiful and accommodating. Overall very nice environment.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Some managers are really unprofessional

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UST. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UST with