UST

UST Management reviews

India588 reviews

Clear

Good work place and work-life balance is good

Management is not good, All the time they are securing their job and creates unnecessary pressure. Client is not having any issue but this UST team lead are not good

Pros

Work Life life balance

Cons

Management issues

Managers and dirty politics! The company may struggle a lot from these two.

Company in GeneralThe company has some nice policies and good people in top management. However, the employee hardly benefits from the good side of UST due to managers and team leads being birdbrains. You'll land up in a lingua-political work environment where Keralites and Telugus team up against each other. Even though they interact as if they are friends, there is spite for each other deep down, and you can expect a backstabbing at any moment. Even though you perform well, your manager & TL decides if it should be taken to the top management. Snitches will be managers' pets. If you know how to take issues to HR or top management, you can be successful.Professional GrowthUST offers limited professional growth as it's just a third-party service provider to many companies. Your growth depends on your client's and your manager's subjective view of your performance (managers mostly prefer snitches and clients prefer high-achievers. Thus, there can be clashes.). If you are relieved from a project, they will throw you to benches where you will get bored and will be forced to resign. They have tie-ups with some learning providers. However, if you need specific training or something, it will be hectic to go through the manager's desk. He / She decides if you should be given any training. And most of the time, these managers are not techies - so they don't understand how things work. And, they have different salary/reimbursement policies for people. If you are in their good book, you will get your salary revised when you receive some appreciation. Or, you won't even get the -

UST insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Nice workplace

Had good time and enjoyed working. Good hike, work culture. Work life balance is too good and supportive management. Respect your skills and opportunities will be considered.

A Good Company if you are looking for some new Opportunities

I was working as a SAP SD consultant and was doing fairly good in my previous job. I received a call from UST which changed my life completely.I was called for a telephonic interview for which I said yes and the next day Interview happened. The interview was taken by their client directly and it was more of a discussion than interview. I got another call for which they said that they will be conducting one technical round as well. The technical round went well and I got the offer letter next day. UST asked me to join in 7 days and they were ready to pay my notice period. When I joined the company, I got to know about my role in the project. From a SAP SD consultant, I was given an opportunity to work as SAP Enterprise Solution Specialist and I was handling projects on my own. I felt so happy that I was provided with such a huge role with so much responsibilities. I feel lucky to be approached by UST and I am thankful to the management for providing me an opportunity like this. I would recommend everyone to join this company.Regards,Shivanshu

Pros

Responsibility, Package, Work From Home

Cons

None as of now

Great Place to work

This is my favorite compani in my 9 year career. Good Management, always positive energy will be there, lots of oportunity to learn, good motivation. I am 99 %satisfied in UST Global

Worst company to work for

Lots of bad politics. Never join this company. Though company policy has perks, the company does not provide it actually. If employee asks for the perks he is fired immediately without giving a reason. Only managers' bootlickers get appreciation and salary hike. The company has neither value nor culture. Managers consider subordinates as slaves.

Pros

nothing to mention

Cons

Worst politics. Partiality.

Worklife balance, Work from home.

Work-life balance is really balanced. Flexibility and work environment is very good. During my time at UST. I enjoyed learning from an amazing group of people and felt supported constantly by management. The environment was very energizing and had plenty of spots to get refreshed. I looked forward to going to work each day. I would definitely endorse working at UST.

Wonderful organisation to work. And we can maintain both professional and personal life

Good place to work. We can balance both Personal and work life. Good encouragement from higher level management. Will get good recognization based on hardwork

A Day at work

UST Global is a very good, as they are more focused on client relationship. I had learnt a lot from UST. Everybody trusts you and there is no micromanagement. Top management is very supportive to client. The hardest part is the pay in UST.

Methodical and Conservative Company

hire and fire company they will offer you job but if do not have project immediately fire you .even politics are there like they prefer specific community people only

Pros

Work and Timely salary

Cons

Old conservative style dress codes, Location wise policies, Bench fire policy

Great Place to start as a fresher

Learning opportunities , professionalism and great place to work. Management is really good and helping .And best part is most of the project works in collaboration .

Superb workplace to start your career

Excellent management Supportive management and co-workers Excellent work culture You can directly approach the higher management for any queries Fun, lovable work culture Overall I enjoyed my stay at UST Global

Relaxed

Nothing much to say.It was relaxed and soothing.You will get to collaborate with higher management often.But the choice of work is very limited and may not be liked by you.

Nice place to work

Pay was good, management was good, benefits were ok. People were nice. Great work life balance. However it all depends on which project you are in Overall, it was a good experience for me.

Horrible workplace to be found

The Trivandrum offices are too bad to work at. Only the company infrastructure is good. However, they are appalling paymasters and disregard your experience and contributions. The management would sell you as a senior resource to the client to extract more billability, and however, would pay you wages that of a junior developer.

Great company to work with a decent package

I believe 2-way communication is not happening with the employees and management. It would be super cool if it can be addressed. Like all other companies UST is also evolving at a great pace. I enjoy every moment in UST because of the work culture and the colleagues I got except on the salary part given to me. :)

Overall Good

Need to improve Salary benefits Management always concern about money No client allowance Yearly hike also not Good work balance is good Sportsmanship Super

Workplace are awesome.

I am really feel good in UST except some politics on management level provide first preference to malayalis. But my lead is also Malayali very good and gave many opportunities to me to become a developer now. I got so many learning opportunities. Flexible work timing. Awesome infrastructure. Good salary package. Good appraisal

Productive and fun workpalce

I am getting more technical training for new tools and involving developing programs with new programming language. have good management and environment is good.

Paradise on Earth

Having experienced H-E-L-L on earth in the previous job I was too stressed to even enter the office the first day because I knew what I was about to endure. However, to my extreme surprise, it was quite the opposite. Each and every single individual that you encounter in this company is very friendly, approachable and professional. Professionalism is in every corner of this company and it is an MNC for a reason. Also, the salary is decent for every kind of job. The management is bit of a problem in which almost all the entire management is handled by age-old people that have basically stayed in the company with complete faith for more than fifteen years to gain the trust of everyone and somehow feel entitled to be at their position. However, experience does not give one knowledge implicitly and thus everything is not really done how it should. Some changes might make this company a beast. Other than that the overall experience is bliss. You will never be questioned why are you coming late unless you do it frequently with no good reason and there is no micromanagement like have you done what I told you. Unless you really start becoming useless baggage for the company everyone will be chilled here.

Productive and good workplace

It's a good company with lot of fun activities to relieve stress. It has good management. It is the best place to work with good infrastructure and provides good work life balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UST. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UST with