UST logo

UST Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

A good company with the best culture.

One of the best company in Bangalore. Culture is good, people love to work and enjoy their life in UST. HR is cooperative and reachable. Lot of employee friendly benefits.

Pros

Events and CSR activities, Impressive Clientele

Cons

Salary is not competitive.

Good company to work for especially for malayalees

Ust is like a homegrown kerala company with very flexible working lifestyle. Especially good for late risers. Salary is below market average but definitely makes up by the culture and friendships people make in the company. Definitely want to work there in future

Pros

Good community feelings

Cons

Work is not planned and most people have no idea how to handle it

The best place to work. No work stress. The ust campus in trivandrum is one of the biggest builing

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at UST Global is very goodOverallMy experience working at UST Global they provide extra courses for our expertise

Carrier progress

If you don't get anywhere, then come and join. You join as junior engineer and retire as a junior engineer. If you are a malayali then you can see some progress in your carrier in this organization. Else you are going to work like a daily labour.

Great Place to work

This is my favorite compani in my 9 year career. Good Management, always positive energy will be there, lots of oportunity to learn, good motivation. I am 99 %satisfied in UST Global

Productive and fun workplace

Good Company. No job security. Fun place to work. No bench strength. Major revenue from 2 to 4 main accounts. WOn't get projects easily if you come to bench

Worklife balance, Work from home.

Work-life balance is really balanced. Flexibility and work environment is very good. During my time at UST. I enjoyed learning from an amazing group of people and felt supported constantly by management. The environment was very energizing and had plenty of spots to get refreshed. I looked forward to going to work each day. I would definitely endorse working at UST.

Wonderful organisation to work. And we can maintain both professional and personal life

Good place to work. We can balance both Personal and work life. Good encouragement from higher level management. Will get good recognization based on hardwork

good company

its really nice place to working peoples for the Chennai location, good environment to work and lot of space to have the office to work with relax. thank you.

Process Analyst

I am working as auto adjudication analyst for medical claims irrespective of US healthcare plans and I'm working for US leading healthcare company. In UST global it is a very good company and i can do balance between life and official things also my over all rating is 5 stars.

Jobs at UST

See more jobs

Better Place

Work and Life balance. Able work with professionals and interact with them. Also give advise if required. Good working environment and peace of mind in place.

A good company

UST Global is a very good company. The company culture is very good. Work life balance is also very good. Big campus is beautiful and accommodating. Overall very nice environment.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Some managers are really unprofessional

Methodical and Conservative Company

hire and fire company they will offer you job but if do not have project immediately fire you .even politics are there like they prefer specific community people only

Pros

Work and Timely salary

Cons

Old conservative style dress codes, Location wise policies, Bench fire policy

Best Work Culture!!

Good place to work!! Good Work Culture!! best place to work!! better projects to explore!! Less exposure though!! Better work-life balance!! Go for it!!

Relaxed

Nothing much to say.It was relaxed and soothing.You will get to collaborate with higher management often.But the choice of work is very limited and may not be liked by you.

Nice place to work

Pay was good, management was good, benefits were ok. People were nice. Great work life balance. However it all depends on which project you are in Overall, it was a good experience for me.

Bad Experience

it is just hire and fire company they will offer you job but if do not have project immediately fire you .even politics are there like they prefer Malyali people only

Nice company to work

Good work life balance.Benefits and helful people and mangers. Good learning curves and lot of enthisiatic people to work around you. Hike is good.Good work culture

Great company to work with a decent package

I believe 2-way communication is not happening with the employees and management. It would be super cool if it can be addressed. Like all other companies UST is also evolving at a great pace. I enjoy every moment in UST because of the work culture and the colleagues I got except on the salary part given to me. :)

Service Based Company

Service Based Company, not a good company to grow. Not even proper place to sit and work. No organisation process followed while development and testing.

Paradise on Earth

Having experienced H-E-L-L on earth in the previous job I was too stressed to even enter the office the first day because I knew what I was about to endure. However, to my extreme surprise, it was quite the opposite. Each and every single individual that you encounter in this company is very friendly, approachable and professional. Professionalism is in every corner of this company and it is an MNC for a reason. Also, the salary is decent for every kind of job. The management is bit of a problem in which almost all the entire management is handled by age-old people that have basically stayed in the company with complete faith for more than fifteen years to gain the trust of everyone and somehow feel entitled to be at their position. However, experience does not give one knowledge implicitly and thus everything is not really done how it should. Some changes might make this company a beast. Other than that the overall experience is bliss. You will never be questioned why are you coming late unless you do it frequently with no good reason and there is no micromanagement like have you done what I told you. Unless you really start becoming useless baggage for the company everyone will be chilled here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UST. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UST with