UST

India588 reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

An ok company

Depends of the project you get. Very low hike. Doesn't matter whether you work hard or not...all get the same hike in your team. If you are put into a bad project...then the manager won't even cooperate with you to change you to another team.

Very good ambience

Inner politics, treating like freshers.. company is very good, no training not providing any type of learning.growth very low, Manager was good.In my team they treated me as a fresher and used to complain each n every time. No room for me bcz of these associates. Company is really good.

Pros

Free tea

UST insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Good company, Better work life balance

Good:Better career growth opportunitiesLot of accounts you can work on. No pressure in your work. Managers and leads are very coperativeBad:Under paid for your work.

Good work place and work-life balance is good

Management is not good, All the time they are securing their job and creates unnecessary pressure. Client is not having any issue but this UST team lead are not good

Pros

Work Life life balance

Cons

Management issues

Best work life balance

You will get best work life balance here, all the teammates are nice and helpful, will have lots of fun activities. Salary hikes are not much better. You will get the opportunity to learn more

Nice workplace

Had good time and enjoyed working. Good hike, work culture. Work life balance is too good and supportive management. Respect your skills and opportunities will be considered.

Best company for growth. No job security. Team activities. Good politics within team. Good tech stacks. If u complete 2 months pool you will be fired at any moment.

Good place for freshers

Good place for freshers.Great work life balance.but salary is somewhat low for freshers.internal hikes is too low.they will not give any hike after 1st year.

Relaxed work place

I joined UST as a fresher. For me it was good from a work life balance perspective. But annual hike and bonus is very less - max what i got was just 10%. If you stay in the company for long, there won't be much career growth or increment in pay.

Pros

Relaxed work environment, friendly colleagues, good employee engagement activities

Cons

No career growth, less hikes

Doesnt give good compensation

This organization is only concerned about it's own benefits and they don't care about employees. They just ask us to submit resignation if we are out of projects. Organization more focuses expanding it's own building and doing show off.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UST?

Good work culture

Employee friendly organization which helps an individual grow in career. Mentors and unit managers are really supportive and guides employees to think big

Good company to work

Good company to work . Work life balance is good. Good onsite opportunity. Work culture is good. Less pressure. Training will be given for technical and personal development

A good company with the best culture.

One of the best company in Bangalore. Culture is good, people love to work and enjoy their life in UST. HR is cooperative and reachable. Lot of employee friendly benefits.

Pros

Events and CSR activities, Impressive Clientele

Cons

Salary is not competitive.

Good company to work for especially for malayalees

Ust is like a homegrown kerala company with very flexible working lifestyle. Especially good for late risers. Salary is below market average but definitely makes up by the culture and friendships people make in the company. Definitely want to work there in future

Pros

Good community feelings

Cons

Work is not planned and most people have no idea how to handle it

Job is secured but no promotion

You will never get promotion or salary increment, even if you are direct pay roll.They have multiple business but no promotion or increment.Simply waste company. Better we can beg somewhere.

Pros

Salary will credit without delay

Cons

No Promotion, No Increament, effort will be waste

The best place to work. No work stress. The ust campus in trivandrum is one of the biggest builing

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at UST Global is very goodOverallMy experience working at UST Global they provide extra courses for our expertise

Carrier progress

If you don't get anywhere, then come and join. You join as junior engineer and retire as a junior engineer. If you are a malayali then you can see some progress in your carrier in this organization. Else you are going to work like a daily labour.

Great Place to work

This is my favorite compani in my 9 year career. Good Management, always positive energy will be there, lots of oportunity to learn, good motivation. I am 99 %satisfied in UST Global

Worklife balance, Work from home.

Work-life balance is really balanced. Flexibility and work environment is very good. During my time at UST. I enjoyed learning from an amazing group of people and felt supported constantly by management. The environment was very energizing and had plenty of spots to get refreshed. I looked forward to going to work each day. I would definitely endorse working at UST.

Wonderful organisation to work. And we can maintain both professional and personal life

Good place to work. We can balance both Personal and work life. Good encouragement from higher level management. Will get good recognization based on hardwork

good company

its really nice place to working peoples for the Chennai location, good environment to work and lot of space to have the office to work with relax. thank you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UST. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UST with